PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I mean the fact that Ikki didnt get a sex scene and Jinorra cant get pregnant were big letdowns. If Mity can make those in the next build I'll be mostly happy with the route ending.

Now if Kya gets one sex scene and you could impregnate Kuvira that would tie things up nicely for me.

Reactions: Crusado

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
haven't played for a while. I asked the other day and got no reply. Can you cum in Korra's pussy yet in slave route?
Yes, as much as you want.
Scene is technically "done"
It could be better but it is what it is. I have not managed to make edit of preg scene.

You need to unren the game, so it has files to overwrite, then extract rar inside main game directory to work.

Make copy of the game. Its not renpy mod.
You should also post a pic in spoilers so people know what you're talking about. Don't expect anyone to remember what was written directly above their own post. Every time someone answers using quotes is a little miracle.

So, if you post it like that it should bring more attention, probably only for chibi lovers though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

>>>Warning !!! Replacing default Korra blowjob pictures!!!<<<
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-8b-mity.730/post-7491344

Why the hell didn't MC send Korra and Jinora to Toph to verify his story?
Maybe he doesn't want to tell them he fucked every single girl in the swamp and their mom? I mean it's still the love route. Also, it's not clear Toph would spill the beans as she doesn't even tell the whole story to the MC. It's not completely unreasonable imo.

I mean the fact that Ikki didnt get a sex scene and Jinorra cant get pregnant were big letdowns. If Mity can make those in the next build I'll be mostly happy with the route ending.

Now if Kya gets one sex scene and you could impregnate Kuvira that would tie things up nicely for me.
Ikki and Jinora changes are pretty much confirmed.
Kuvira's outfit will change slightly, a new scene including her is possible but not top priority. Wouldn't set my hopes in new Kya and Asami content.

Last edited:

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
It could be better but it is what it is. I have not managed to make edit of preg scene.

You need to unren the game, so it has files to overwrite, then extract rar inside main game directory to work.

How to "unren the game" ?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Why the hell didnt MC send Korra and Jinora to Toph to verify his story?
Especially since Korra heard Toph tell her about banging MC before. Or how she will steal him given chance. Or how they clearly know each other. Or the fact that MC actually has the one thing Korra does not - enough stamina to bang more than once during the day. XD

Salatkopf

Dec 4, 2018
close to the end huh. I really hope mity works on the old chapters a little because some of them can use a bit of love. Like book 1 is pretty bad in general

Lord Stark

Feb 3, 2022
i think there's gonna be more scenes since mity just want to post a bughunt version asap as he mentioned on his post, and he will be adding more since there are alot more interesting scenes that was shown and ikki doesn't have that much scene and we even saw
also there's still an unfinished business with
so i believe that there's more to it
I didnt find any new loli korra stuff in this new build, can somebody help me on how to get there. Also loli party?? do you mean to say MC can actually be in the party with Ikki, loli Korra and loli Jinora??.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I didnt find any new loli korra stuff in this new build, can somebody help me on how to get there. Also loli party?? do you mean to say MC can actually be in the party with Ikki, loli Korra and loli Jinora??.
if you didn't trigger the very first interaction to trigger the loli events, then you won't be seeing any of it... the loli pub is only mentioned in one of ikki's dialogues that may or may not be included, it depends on marty... but if he's making a hint about it, then it may happen so.. degenerates can now start celebrating :LOL:

Reactions: PussMaster

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018

Hey man how can i open b4 loverout.rpa?, When i try with the Rar says that the archive is corrupted or something like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
thanks, do you know any way to edit online? or some android app?
Not really, Android omits the RPA archives because they aren't that powerful. This is also why most of the RPY script files are removed and only the compiled RPYC files are included in the APK file, which can be viewed as a regular ZIP archive.

I can extract bk4_love.rpa and zip it up if you want to see the contents.

As for mods on android
Android/data/four-elements-trainer/files/game/
Likely have the App Directory wrong in that but it should be something along those lines...

Reactions: Zekethor

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
if you didn't trigger the very first interaction to trigger the loli events, then you won't be seeing any of it... the loli pub is only mentioned in one of ikki's dialogues that may or may not be included, it depends on marty... but if he's making a hint about it, then it may happen so.. degenerates can now start celebrating :LOL:
Loli Pub was a joke mind you. Although... I'd like to see that as one of the endings. Where MC survives and returns home only to find Katara, Toph, Mai (maybe Azula), Korra as lolis waiting for him and... he goes to jail.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes