TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
They are not but I almost did. It's really tough especially if you choose Korra.
I suspected Jinora will take it harder. Korra suffered great deal of broken heart already and this is bound to make her more resilient with "well life goes on", but for Jinora this is probably the 1st time.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
We know that Airbenders can bend farts (courtesy of MC), Waterbenders can bend piss and cum as well, but can Earthbenders bend poop? Was this Toph's way of keeping her bunghole clean at the swamp after the leaf failure?
Is feces made of earth? Is so, then it's possible.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
heh, went straight with both because I'M A GREEDY BASTERD. so yea.
luckily, i'm a Sir Savealot, so as a completionist i can go back and idk, have mi heart shattered.. i'll grow a new one once again. k. might have to start from a number of saves back, anyway, because i didn't catch everything yet. and then there's the thousands of other games to complete..

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Skimmed the thread, is there an ending now? Trying to understand what the last updates have been cause theres no current changelog in the op

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Skimmed the thread, is there an ending now? Trying to understand what the last updates have been cause theres no current changelog in the op
well it's like this:
if there is an ending, and the game is finished, you will see the [Completed] tag in front of the title. so, no.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Red

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
It's been so long I decided to start all over and just play the love route.

(As an aside, the love route in Book 2 still is kind of sucky, because you have to do certain evil things you don't want to do to progress the plot).

Anyway, I just started Book 4. I go to train, and am told to come back tomorrow. I talk to Korra, I talk to Kya, I talk to Katara and the options end. I can't leave and I can't climb the tower and I can't figure out how to progress to the next day. I think I've checked every possibility.

Mind you, I played this previously so I obviously figured it out then, but I don't remember what I did to move this along. And the walkthrough doesn't cover Book 4.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017

(As an aside, the love route in Book 2 still is kind of sucky, because you have to do certain evil things you don't want to do to progress the plot).

Anyway, I just started Book 4. I go to train, and am told to come back tomorrow. I talk to Korra, I talk to Kya, I talk to Katara and the options end. I can't leave and I can't climb the tower and I can't figure out how to progress to the next day. I think I've checked every possibility.

Mind you, I played this previously so I obviously figured it out then, but I don't remember what I did to move this along. And the walkthrough doesn't cover Book 4.
You go to your room and go to bed?/Wait till evening in your room?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Have you visited the training grounds at night to meet Shady? not sure but they may be your issue.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
But how do I advance time to the night? I go to my room and all I get is the "exit" option.

Did you talk to all of them I mean there is initial dialog but you have to use the "Talk" choice as well with each of them once you try and train Tenzin knocks you out and you wake up in Katarra's room after you talk to her using the Talk choice it automatically switches to night time then visit the training grounds again and Shady will be there.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes