Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Did you talk to all of them I mean there is initial dialog but you have to use the "Talk" choice as well with each of them once you try and train Tenzin knocks you out and you wake up in Katarra's room after you talk to her using the Talk choice it automatically switches to night time then visit the training grounds again and Shady will be there.
I had Tenzin yell at me and end the session, but I don't recall being knocked out. Hmmm. Let me go back and try hitting "Training" a bunch of times and see if that does it.

Mar 6, 2018
Haven't played this game in a long time. Glad to see it going, lot of things have added. The dog park was an eye opener. Have the rules changed?

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Wait there’s 5 books not 4? In that case when/where does book 5 take place? Or is book 5 the culmination of all the choices your character has made throughout the other books?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Would someone mind responding to this, please? :whistle:
I don't recall for sure, but I believe it was an official thing that was put out by Mity with the last finished build or two builds ago. Look back though the updates posted on this forum. I think it might have been two updates ago that the older hardware version started getting released.

Wait there’s 5 books not 4? In that case when/where does book 5 take place? Or is book 5 the culmination of all the choices your character has made throughout the other books?
It's speculated that we'll get a "book 5" that wraps up the MCs story as he's learned to bend all the elements now and is the avatar of his time. It would likely also tie up the loose ends of the Painted Lady spirit, the Nagas, and maybe even Shady and what's going on in the MCs future in his timeline.

Reactions: namelessone22

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I had Tenzin yell at me and end the session, but I don't recall being knocked out. Hmmm. Let me go back and try hitting "Training" a bunch of times and see if that does it.

Okay first off you have to talk to Katara about Korra using the talk choice she tells you to ask Korra about the equalists ,after The Mc can walk and after Katara gives you the coordination test in your room this is what I did. Went to Korra she says some shit and after that I chose to "Talk' with her about the equalists. Then I went to Kya and she says some stuff after I chose to Talk with her I visited the gaurds they say some stuff and after that the option to leave the compound disappeared, then I tried to climb the tower and MC says too high cant do it... then I went to Training ground after Tenzin was done yelling at me the lights went out and I wake up in Katara's room I use the Talk choice again and right after it turns to night time , then I go to training grounds again and meet shady. That was how it worked for me ( played through it before I gave my response yesterday or day before now)(whatever) if you did not do it in that order I doubt it would make a difference Just try everything and use the Talk choice with all the people you can find and it should turn to night. If it does not then possibly a bug.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's speculated that we'll get a "book 5" that wraps up the MCs story as he's learned to bend all the elements now and is the avatar of his time. It would likely also tie up the loose ends of the Painted Lady spirit, the Nagas, and maybe even Shady and what's going on in the MCs future in his timeline.
If you go by what has been planned form along time ago it is more than speculation on the epilogue(book 5). There will be an Epilogue. I am pretty sure Marty or Cbob mentioned it multiple times in the posts that have been shared here.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
It's not speculated, it was the plan from the start that after the four books we getting another one to close everything up.
Hell check the main menu and the positions the girls take, Katara is first, Azula and Toph second, Korra is last but there is another space for another girl. Which girl? probably Naga or Painted Lady.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well I broke down I said I was not going to play the pre-bughunt version that ends book 4 love rout but I did after I played the b version I was just too curious.

If you don't want to spoil and you have not played the A ver. then don't read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I don't recall for sure, but I believe it was an official thing that was put out by Mity with the last finished build or two builds ago. Look back though the updates posted on this forum. I think it might have been two updates ago that the older hardware version started getting released.

Prison. But not due to lolis. Unpaid alimonies.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
That will definitely explain why Shady is so desperate to make more money!
Realistically... would you REALLY start hunting for crabs if your goal is to bang as many women as possible?
Or feign ignorance about lollipops? Or chase random women when there are Katara, Toph, Mai, Azula, Korra, Opal... Hell Toph alone is top tier... Especially in the beginning before she got a bit... corrupted.
Besides... why would he even sell condoms?
Hmm... I could understand if he's trying to set up his rich future but... @_@ Maybe Shady is actually... AANG! We already have two avatars at the same time, why not three. After being cockblocked by his incarnation from the future, Aang decided to exact revenge but screwed up and ended up an amnesiac with no arrows. Corrupted by MC's influence he became a shady dealer who mysteriously always knows just what MC needs...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes