aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
It's a rough sketch of stick figures doing the nasty. As Sean Lock would say
Rest in peace, Mr. Lock. I've been binge watching 8OO10CDC lately and he never fails to crack me up.

Anyway, now that this game is starting to finally come to a close it looks like it's time for me to dive in and start playing. I haven't played since Book 3 was still unfinished and now Book 4 is almost done? NICE.

Guess it's time for me to dive back in. Hell, maybe I'll just start all the way over in Book 1 just because it's been so long. I remember enjoying Book 1 way more than Book 3 anyway, but maybe that's because it was unfinished (and by my memory, Katara's corruption was *chefs kiss* in Book 1)

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm really happy that we're getting a 9.9 build. I made a post a while ago saying that this game has the potential for a lot of content. While he could end it in 9.7 like he planned, if he takes his time and goes all out, he could end it by 9.9 ish and address a lot more loose ends and overall making the route more satisfying.
agreed, i'm all for MiTy's long standing "quality over speed" policy they had from the beginning. just at this point, maybe Marty can't fully replace cBob, regarding ideas around the story development. he does a pretty decent job so far, but he's not a 100% cBob replacement when it comes down to that specific part of the team they used to be, with cBob doing the writing. i'd bet they did both parts of everything.
so he wants to get stuff done, i suppose, likely with patrons nagging just like some people keep doing in this very thread here .___.
got update?? when update?? i can literally see that pressure, hrm.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
agreed, i'm all for MiTy's long standing "quality over speed" policy they had from the beginning. just at this point, maybe Marty can't fully replace cBob, regarding ideas around the story development. he does a pretty decent job so far, but he's not a 100% cBob replacement when it comes down to that specific part of the team they used to be, with cBob doing the writing. i'd bet they did both parts of everything.
so he wants to get stuff done, i suppose, likely with patrons nagging just like some people keep doing in this very thread here .___.
Marty does have Cbobs blue print (the rest of the game as an example of tone and style)so keeping things consistent probably is not as hard as having to create the concept from scratch. I agree Marty is doing a good job completing the game. The way Marty makes his posts sound CBob is pretty much awall at this point.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Totally agree. If Marty can get cbob to do just the writing and then add a touch of his own (to the writing), we will get the best. I don't know how much is that feasible, due to cbob's illness.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I feel genuinely sad when I chose one girl over the other. It's a shame that they have exclusive content based on who you choose.
I didn't dare to choose one over the other because I'm a sentimental sponge, I couldn't see them get hurt.

So tell me, when choose one of them, how hard does the other take it? No details, just if it's heartbreaking.

Reactions: longsuper1

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
Are they like, crying and stuff?
Went back and tried it myself. Let's just say the reaction of the one you didn't choose shatters your soul. Couldn't make it past two screens before I had to quickload my main save to stop myself from crying. Like the MC said, you'd rather lose both of them, than choosing one and breaking the heart of the other.

Last edited:

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Went back and tried it myself. Let's just say the reaction of the one you didn't choose shatters your soul. Couldn't make it past two screens before I quickloaded my main save. Like the MC said, you'd rather lose both of them, than choosing one and breaking the heart of the other.
A profusion of thanks. I'll refrain from trying.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr.Red
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes