Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
FET v.1.0.0a

(Good news! Turns out I was able to get back on my PC sooner than expected. So here's the full post along with the links for the update.)

pie

"Alright, so I've been getting a lot of messages from people telling me not to rush. And that's the smart and good thing to do. So I will.

...Sort of...

But... I'd still like for you to "stick your finger in my pie and take a lick" ... oh God that sounds so very very wrong. But what I have here is what I have so far and I'd like to get some impressions on it from you. Naturally you might want to choose to skip this and not be spoiled.

Consider this a pre-bughunt build. I left in a couple of shortcuts which will make it easier for you to see the differences between choices all the way until the end, but naturally doing this will make it feel different from other builds just because of that.

Naturally if you do find problems I'd like to hear it, but my main goal here is to gather feedback on it which is less focused on the bugs/typos etc and more on the, "this made sense" (or not!) and "left me satisfied with the ending"(or not!) Things which perhaps you feel are missing or don't make sense. Naturally if you liked it, that'd be very nice/helpful to hear too.
As such, be aware that any saves made in the new parts of the build might be completely broken in a future bughunt build, because I changed things according to your feedback.

Okay enough preamble. Links below!"

- pc version -
- mac version -
- android version -

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above might cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
FET v.1.0.0a

(Good news! Turns out I was able to get back on my PC sooner than expected. So here's the full post along with the links for the update.)

pie

"Alright, so I've been getting a lot of messages from people telling me not to rush. And that's the smart and good thing to do. So I will.

...Sort of...

But... I'd still like for you to "stick your finger in my pie and take a lick" ... oh God that sounds so very very wrong. But what I have here is what I have so far and I'd like to get some impressions on it from you. Naturally you might want to choose to skip this and not be spoiled.

Consider this a pre-bughunt build. I left in a couple of shortcuts which will make it easier for you to see the differences between choices all the way until the end, but naturally doing this will make it feel different from other builds just because of that.

Naturally if you do find problems I'd like to hear it, but my main goal here is to gather feedback on it which is less focused on the bugs/typos etc and more on the, "this made sense" (or not!) and "left me satisfied with the ending"(or not!) Things which perhaps you feel are missing or don't make sense. Naturally if you liked it, that'd be very nice/helpful to hear too.
As such, be aware that any saves made in the new parts of the build might be completely broken in a future bughunt build, because I changed things according to your feedback.

- pc version - alt link
- mac version - alt link
- android version - alt link

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above might cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.
thanks as always!!!

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
FET v.1.0.0a

pie

...Sort of...

- pc version - alt link
- mac version - alt link
- android version - alt link

I love you so fucking much dude

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There is a trap and gay tag on here... I've not seen this content? is that planned to make the main character gay?
There's a brief section in one the chapters(I don't remember which, been a long time since I played this) where you go back to the ice village and bang those twin water benders. One of them is a feminine man and you can bang him.

It's entirely optional and the only instance of it that I saw.

Sep 29, 2017
book 4 slave rute on southpole you can fuck eska and desna, eska is a guy
There's a brief section in one the chapters(I don't remember which, been a long time since I played this) where you go back to the ice village and bang those twin water benders. One of them is a feminine man and you can bang him.

It's entirely optional and the only instance of it that I saw.
oh, that is kinda gay, but I missed it luckily. Guess I'll have to check general latest updates since this gets filtered out based on the tags

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
FET v.1.0.0a

...Sort of...

that, there. thanks alot for the update! and it looks like Marty's finally rethinking the "just get it done" idea. hopefully that upcoming feedback gives him additional storyline ideas, and enough sense to rest inbetween. the whole project has been a quality-over-speed approach from start, and now everyone seems to tell him okay, take a breather, we can wait.

since this is a whatsit, "pre-bughunt" i shall sit it out for a few days. i think.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
for a month, that's a good amount of content... and there's prolly a lil more after a few days and so...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
soo,is that it? or will they add something to that? If not the completed tag is needed.
This is not even the bug hunt version( B version ,it is the A version) yet so not complete Marty released this to get feed back for a yet to be released final version, which generally is the C version but sometimes is the B version if no bugs were found.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
This is not even the bug hunt version( B version ,it is the A version) yet so not complete Marty released this to get feed back for a yet to be released final version, which generally is the C version but sometimes is the B version if no bugs were found.
yep I am aware that this is a version and at least one or two more will come. I meant it as in,no planned epilogues,dlcs and such? version 1.0.0b or c and that's it right?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
yep I am aware that this is a version and at least one or two more will come. I meant it as in,no planned epilogues,dlcs and such? version 1.0.0b or c and that's it right?
As far as I know this is correct. This will be the last version. Marty had said in the past he may tweak things later like touch up art maybe fill out a few scenes but I kind of doubt this will happen any time soon if at all.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes