APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Trying to find the MITY updates and downloads only while dodging spoilers on here is maddening.
So far for this latest go around no spoilers have been posted and the last update is not public so far only patreon for now. What I do is as soon as the update is posted I report to the mods that there is an update and then it will get updated on page 1 so if you want to try and avoid spoilers just check 1st page and look at the update, date...

Reactions: chickenmaid

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Did you see the new content?
yes
pie

Alright, so I've been getting a lot of messages from people telling me not to rush. And that's the smart and good thing to do. So I will.

...Sort of...

But... I'd still like for you to "stick your finger in my pie and take a lick" ... oh God that sounds so very very wrong. But what I have here is what I have so far and I'd like to get some impressions on it from you. Naturally you might want to choose to skip this and not be spoiled.

Consider this a pre-bughunt build. I left in a couple of shortcuts which will make it easier for you to see the differences between choices all the way until the end, but naturally doing this will make it feel different from other builds just because of that.

Naturally if you do find problems I'd like to hear it, but my main goal here is to gather feedback on it which is less focused on the bugs/typos etc and more on the, "this made sense" (or not!) and "left me satisfied with the ending"(or not!) Things which perhaps you feel are missing or don't make sense. Naturally if you liked it, that'd be very nice/helpful to hear too.

As such, be aware that any saves made in the new parts of the build might be completely broken in a future bughunt build, because I changed things according to your feedback.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the post at this point I am planning to wait for the final version even if the "pre-bughunt ver" makes it here somehow. This time I really don't want to spoil the end exp for me.

Hopefully if it does end up here people will be kind enough to use the spoiler tags.

Reactions: PussMaster

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for the post at this point I am planning to wait for the final version even if the "pre-bughunt ver" makes it here somehow. This time I really don't want to spoil the end exp for me.

Hopefully if it does end up here people will be kind enough to use the spoiler tags.
Marty will very likely change some stuff, maybe even add small things depending on the feedback. I gave mine having in mind my own preferences but also what you people expected for a good ending. Of course there's always something that could be missing but I think he did a pretty good job considering the time he had.
I won't upload bug testing versions as these always add to the confusion and frequently produce lots of useless post. Also, I won't spoil anything.

Reactions: APoc1

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I might wait for the final version as well. It's going to be tough but I don't wan to spoil the ending for myself by playing it unfinished or in chunks.

Reactions: APoc1

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I might wait for the final version as well. It's going to be tough but I don't wan to spoil the ending for myself by playing it unfinished or in chunks.
better stay away from here on out since the spoiler tag here is seldom used by other people :ROFLMAO:

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
At this point I start to be really worried of spoilers (damn these guys that just won't use the spiler flag!), so I'll be absent until the final release.
Trying to find the MITY updates and downloads only while dodging spoilers on here is maddening.

until 1.0.0 final

disappear-disappearing.gif

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Marty will very likely change some stuff, maybe even add small things depending on the feedback. I gave mine having in mind my own preferences but also what you people expected for a good ending. Of course there's always something that could be missing but I think he did a pretty good job considering the time he had.
I won't upload bug testing versions as these always add to the confusion and frequently produce lots of useless post. Also, I won't spoil anything.

Oh sorry my message about spoilers was aimed at the crowd I knew you wouldn't do that , I can tell you have been on forums for a long time and understand the proper way to do things.

I am relieved too hear that Marty is taking care to get it right and I sure appreciate your comments about it, I trust you to have the best interest of the game and fans in mind, Thanks! :)

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
there are heroes here, but either they're asleep or only in the dollar tier... be patient young sappling.. always remember, all good things happens to those who wait...
lol really, I'll even meditate and read my books while the hero gathered strength to save us.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes