TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
the tower doesn't seem to do anything and i cant to anything else to azula
I have absolutely no idea :confused:
I suspect that went wrong somehow and corrupted your game from a certain point, but I never experienced anything of the sort. Maybe someone else can have a go.

In Amber island, did you get from Shady the did for his store?

I'M SO SORRY, BRO.png

Reactions: APoc1

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
as a supporter of mity ( with money) i could already playthe last version of teh game adn i promise you, the ending sceens for slave and love route are amazing, i dont regrat it even once that i support him since version 0.1.0 so since teh start of the game, if you liked this game, maybe think about supporting him too, and play his teentitans game too

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I have absolutely no idea :confused:
I suspect that went wrong somehow and corrupted your game from a certain point, but I never experienced anything of the sort. Maybe someone else can have a go.

In Amber island, did you get from Shady the did for his store?

maybe the second book is just bugged out at the moment, this kind of thing happened multiple times in the past when new code for the newest book was added, it could be that marty accidently created a variable with the same name as in book 2 and added it in book 4, this is something that even happened to bob when he was still there and considering that marty didnt code book 2 its certainly possible.

satamfan

Jul 19, 2017
On one hand, I'm sad to see this coming to an end soon. This has been a really good H-game. Its funny, has good art, and has bounds of varied sex and I will miss it. But on the other hand, it will be nice to have a game actually finish and have closure instead of just going on until its abandoned. I look forward to the finale.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it would be nice to choose your waifus, like at the end of the love route of v
book 4 and book 2, but I think in the end, the protagonist will have all the main ones of the 4 books.
onoes they will all be merged into one, in a really bad mood, each hand a huge frying pan!
duck and cover! :oops:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I honestly don't see the point in using the spoiler tag when commenting on theories, after all, there is a big difference between saying, for example:

"I think the character "X" will die in the work"

And says:

"character "x" died in the work"

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know when the latest version is coming out and if it's going to be the last update ?
Marty said Monday that he'd like to launch a bug hunt in 4 days, so if all goes well, he'll launch maybe tomorrow, although there's a new patreon post (which no one posted here) that might be about a possible delay.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I honestly don't see the point in using the spoiler tag when commenting on theories, after all, there is a big difference between saying, for example:

"I think the character "X" will die in the work"

And says:

"character "x" died in the work"
Yes theories are one thing but people just don't seem to use spoilers and often they don't say this is a theory so it gets hard to know and also once you read something its not like you can forget. In the past in this thread people have spoiled and did not use spoiler tags I can understand why he is worried.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Yes theories are one thing but people just don't seem to use spoilers and often they don't say this is a theory so it gets hard to know and also once you read something its not like you can forget. In the past in this thread people have spoiled and did not use spoiler tags I can understand why he is worried.
Yeah, this is true

Reactions: APoc1
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes