SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I tried to play the game but I feel like I'm missing something like a prologue to really understand the story.
Who is the MC? What are his goals?

If this was explained or if I missed it in the game, please tell me so I can find it myself later while playing.
Thank you.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I tried to play the game but I feel like I'm missing something like a prologue to really understand the story.

If this was explained or if I missed it in the game, please tell me so I can find it myself later while playing.
Thank you.
That's weird. At the beginning (benninging) of Book 1 there's a small bit that explains the situation.

The radio reports of some huge problems with spirits, and that the new avatar is shit.

The Pink Lady sort of kidnaps MC, tell him that he must control all elements, and it turns out that MC is "the new shit avatar".

I suggest you to play the benninging again up to the point MC meets Katy.

Reactions: SpecterX

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021

Thank you.
The MC is a future Avatar who got swept up by the spirits and thrown into a big spirit mission that not even he understands the objective of. It's a mystery. Throughout the game there seems to be some hints possibly alluding to what's coming, but nothing concrete. Book 5, the epilogue is supposed to finally give some answers and bring everything to a close. It's only a matter of time now before it releases.

And a lot of folks here are sweating it, all worried the ending is going to disappoint or something. Those people have gotta relax. We enjoyed the ride, didn't we? We had a pretty good time as this went with a lot of laughs and a lot of feels. Especially in books 2 and 3. In the grand scheme of things I don't really care how it ends. If we get something amazing then great. If not then I still got quite a good amount of quality content out of these first 4 books.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
That's weird. At the beginning (benninging) of Book 1 there's a small bit that explains the situation.

The radio reports of some huge problems with spirits, and that the new avatar is shit.

The Pink Lady sort of kidnaps MC, tell him that he must control all elements, and it turns out that MC is "the new shit avatar".

Yes, seems my version was broken, I tried restarting the game but still got nothing. I download it again and it worked.
Thank you.

The MC is a future Avatar who got swept up by the spirits and thrown into a big spirit mission that not even he understands the objective of. It's a mystery. Throughout the game there seems to be some hints possibly alluding to what's coming, but nothing concrete. Book 5, the epilogue is supposed to finally give some answers and bring everything to a close. It's only a matter of time now before it releases.

And a lot of folks here are sweating it, all worried the ending is going to disappoint or something. Those people have gotta relax. We enjoyed the ride, didn't we? We had a pretty good time as this went with a lot of laughs and a lot of feels. Especially in books 2 and 3. In the grand scheme of things I don't really care how it ends. If we get something amazing then great. If not then I still got quite a good amount of quality content out of these first 4 books.
So it even has mystery in the plot? Definitely my type of game and I'm a fan of the Avatar universe so I can't be disappointed.
Thanks for the quick explanation.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
So it even has mystery in the plot? Definitely my type of game and I'm a fan of the Avatar universe so I can't be disappointed.
Thanks for the quick explanation.
Yes, it's not clear. From the benninging and throughout the game only a handful of facts were given, and even these may be lies.
The pink lady story is:
  • There is some sort of balance crisis in the spirit world.
  • The crisis develops to a point where huge (maybe total) destruction of the world is coming (basically end of the world).
  • The avatar is the only one who can stop this from happening.
  • For this he has to have tons of sex.
  • For this he must succeed in a ritual, one that his predecessor avatar failed and died.
  • It's important that MC will not know too much.
The snake spirit seems to be some key figure in this:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • She really dislikes The Pink Lady.
That's what I remember at the moment, and all that is included in the game (not conjectures). Parhaps other can expand this lists, but some put private theories into the mix.
snake racict.jpg

Last edited:

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020

Wait... who's katy again? I think i forgot or missing someone

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i am still stuck on book 2. I dont know what else to do. I have already passed the ember island stuff and its day 113

what else am i supposed to do? i can't even progress or move on.

IS there a walkthrough that is not outdated?

help pls?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
i am still stuck on book 2. I dont know what else to do. I have already passed the ember island stuff and its day 113

what else am i supposed to do? i can't even progress or move on.

IS there a walkthrough that is not outdated?

help pls?
For most people with this problem the answer is
A. visit the tower at night several times
B. Make certain you fucked Azzy several times in all possible options

If neither helps, upload the save file here and I'll look into it.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
What was the reminder/clarification Marty updated earlier today guys

Just to be clear, I'll post, but also message the tier rewards in April according to your current tier level, just like I've done before.
For example, if you have the "art assets" or "bughunt" perk this month and drop a tier level for April, you will still receive that perk next month in your messages.
I won't be able to post an art assets update this month because I simply don't have time, but (much) more importantly, because I don't want to release something in the art assets update which you haven't even seen in the game yet. Same goes for the bughunt version!
Also, your name will be in the credits if you ever were in the "Katara tier" for whatever time period. Unless of course you dm me you want to be left out. I gotten a reply from patreon that the csv problem I mentioned earlier was indeed a glitch on their end so I'm hoping that will be fixed by the time I'll release the early access version.
Just felt like mentioning those things quickly for clarity's sake! Oh and I'll go and answer some of your comments in my post of a few days back today or tomorrow!
Marty out!

Azzy The Magnificent, Flame Of The South,
The Volcano Vagina, Furnace Of Lust.
realistic, skin too dark1614302828256.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes