idenythis

Jul 4, 2020
Navigate to your save folder (marked).
The save files are named [page number]-[number in page]-LT1.save
Thus 2-9-LT1.save is the 9th save in page 2.
Rename the file you want to use to a vacant page/number in your files list, and move it to your save folder. i.e. if you do not already have a save on page 5 in slot 7, rename it 5-7-LT1.save
Good luck, scootermen!

View attachment 1719850
What if there is no save folder? 1648414264118.png

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
What if there is no save folder?
you could search your harddisk for save files: enter *.save in your search window will show you every save from Ren'Py games. the one in a folder named like "Avatar-Harem" or similiar is the FET folder.

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021
Four Elements Trainer Türkçe çeviri Version: [v0.9.9c] burdan indirebilir.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir.

Four Elements Trainer Turkish translation file is here [v0.9.9c] latest version
Just drop it in the game folder.

Note: *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: i need mental help

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
On the plus side we are getting more 18teen titans. I hope he also considers reviving the ben 10 game.
Yeah, honestly the idea off a crossover is brilliant, is the best way to please many groups of people but maybe it would benefit itself more if it's a reboot from the game, maybe using the same art and all but that would allow them to use a set up that lets them do more from the beginning

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
The end is near and I am not excited about it at all. :( After reading this I can see the last chapter/book/epilogue is likely not to be all that satisfying from a game point of view but will be the end of the story.
Book 1 length is ok for epilogue.

It seems cbob left instructions as to what book 5 will be, and this is a good thing... though admittedly book 1 was not as good as the rest. It seems these instructions summer to a book-1-length.

I'll quote Einstein after he killed Hitler: Time will tell... sooner or later, time will tell.

Reactions: APoc1
Aug 9, 2016

It seems cbob left instructions as to what book 5 will be, and this is a good thing... though admittedly book 1 was not as good as the rest. It seems these instructions summer to a book-1-length.

I'll quote Einstein after he killed Hitler: Time will tell... sooner or later, time will tell.

I think you are reading something into Marty's post that isn't at all there. He doesn't say that the Epilogue is Book 1 length, rather that the plan for the Epilogue was created around when book 1 was made and is pretty small scale, like book 1 was. (I highly doubt he could put together even a Book 1 scale update in a single month anyways). He's planning on keeping the epilogue that way, as best I can tell. He probably wants to not deviate to much from the story cbob planned, but can't really consult him anymore to potentially expand the scope of the epilogue.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
It's really a shame that all this work has been put in to making a great game, and then it seems like he's giving up in the home stretch. I really want my choices to matter and the fact that you feel like you have to cater to game skippers instead of putting in the effort to make all the books matter to the ending is disheartening. For all the "inconveniance" of "having to play the game" it's much more inconvenient to have an unsatisfying ending forever! I hope he's just being humble, but that's a bad sign.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

I guess I did not read it that way it sounded like it was in the scope of early Book 1 plan "Limited" but I know you are keeping a closer eye on it than I am most likely, so I will take your word on it.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm gonna see the ending of slave route first.

I prefer the slave routes on a conceptual level, even if the love routes have always been better.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes