HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So I have the standard $1 membership just for news on future updates in general so if I can't access this then it has to be a new build release or some art content...

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
that post is only available to a donation Tier that is no longer available i would guess its atleast 20 bucks and the person would need to have chosen that Tier like half a year ago or earlier.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Is there a Walkthrough for Books 2 (Slave route), 3 (Love and Slave) and 4 (Love and Slave)?
This is what I have (I once asked for walkthroughs too, and now I'm too lazy to search the thread). For Book 2 Slave route I used the mod (I did it on a previous build, and I didn't re-download it) and for Book 4 Love route I once found a link to a walkthrough that looked like it was written by the same person as these, but it was incomplete (and it's not really necesary)

Mar 7, 2018
Seems like it's just an apology to the highest level contributors for a lack of exclusive content. Probably not anything major in there that we won't see after a week or two and certainly not an announcement of the ETA of a new build.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Navigate to your save folder (marked).
The save files are named [page number]-[number in page]-LT1.save
Thus 2-9-LT1.save is the 9th save in page 2.
Rename the file you want to use to a vacant page/number in your files list, and move it to your save folder. i.e. if you do not already have a save on page 5 in slot 7, rename it 5-7-LT1.save
Good luck, scootermen!

HOWTO USE SAVEFILE.png

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Man, I just had the weirdest experience today. I was watching a video about Hollow Knight speedruns and the music choice used in the video was the same one used for sex scenes in 4ET. Is that track used in Hollow Knight? Or is this just some coincidence?

Reactions: Pregbell

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
Help??? I'm kinda of stuck after finding out about the vines being harvested. Mostly I just forgot what I'm supposed to do after

weirdnoi

Aug 30, 2020
Navigate to your save folder (marked).
The save files are named [page number]-[number in page]-LT1.save
Thus 2-9-LT1.save is the 9th save in page 2.
Rename the file you want to use to a vacant page/number in your files list, and move it to your save folder. i.e. if you do not already have a save on page 5 in slot 7, rename it 5-7-LT1.save
Good luck, scootermen!

View attachment 1719850
thanks a lot

Reactions: AlexaSky
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes