kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Having Ikki tell you no BJs after anal with anyone, and still being able to do just that felt a little like a missed opportunity. It was a Chekov's BJ that never came to fruition.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm hoping he goes mushoku tensei jobless reincarnation game I'm not liking 18titans tbh Ben 10 one is not bad
Don't think too many people have watched / read mushoku tensei jobless reincarnation. Also the plot isn't as straight forward as Ben 10 or Teen Titans.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
So the epilougue comes next?

EDIT:

I read throught the previous pages, and now I'm more than a little worried about having an unsatisfying ending. I guess it's a good thing I haven't played this in a while, it leaves less room for disappoinment. I would've been very upset if this ended with an ending that doesn't provide closure had I played through the chapters consecutively(I last played this when the Slave route of book 4 was in progress).

Also, what hapopened to cbob? I missed that part of the discussion.

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Can you realy not fuck Kurviva in the ass? Bummer if that's the case.

EDIT: I checked and you truly can't do that sadly.

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
cbob is seriously ill For years now, and it's getting worse. About half a year ago he and ^^@rty seem to have agreed that it's not realistic he will stay involved and he will leave everything to ^^@rty and will focus on his health.

I wish him full recovery.
It was the best decision he could have made, both to not delay further development of the game and for his health.

I wish him Well too

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes