TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Regarding the epilogue, I have low expectations, even more so after Marty thought it possible to deliver in less than a month. He tends to be unreasonable with schedules but this tells me, he's not going for a lot of lewd scenes but more of a story patch. But we'll see.
So our intensive begging not to rush didn't convinced him? Damn.

Reactions: GaRbS

Agent WD-40

Jul 29, 2017
kinda can't wait to see the grand finale, but at the same time don't want this story to end...
on a side note, i'm pretty sure i didn't see any blood when, you know, girls had their first time. but why? i mean it's not like i want to see it, it's just, you know... for science!

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I am desperately trying to maintain tempered optimism , by "tempered" I mean not setting my expectations too high. After reading IdarksoulsI and TopAnalRapeLover 's posts It is getting exceedingly difficult to remain optimistic. :cry:
No offense Mate's , hope you are wrong.
I find it weird and unexpected that ^^@arty declared he'll seal it all within month, and also that he does not respond to the (many) pleas not to rush. Up to now he was very committed to FET's quality standard though FET is not his creation.

But that's what there is. With cbob totally out of FET and in fact out of any creative scene that is all we have.

As I mentioned before the loss of cbob is quite a blow. We lost an outstanding creator, but we can't blame a really ill person.

Agent WD-40

Jul 29, 2017
maybe ^^@rty planning a surprise for us, i mean there's literally 0 sence to blow ending like mass effect 3 did. or cyberpunk. or dragon's dogma. or fallout 3 (before dlc came out)

• Hey there
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Something else people need to consider. We don't know how much was prepared ahead of time over the course of the game's development. For all we know, the main meat and potatoes of the ending is on hand and it's all a matter of putting it in and stitching it all together.

Reactions: APoc1

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Something else people need to consider. We don't know how much was prepared ahead of time over the course of the game's development. For all we know, the main meat and potatoes of the ending is on hand and it's all a matter of putting it in and stitching it all together.
As IdarksoulsI pointed out, the time frame ^^@rty gave is one that is not enough to produce enough scenes for a fit ending. It was known that the epilogue was meant to be shorter than a book, but still, each book was comprised of numerous updates that each too a month. A one update epilogue means less that 1/6 (and that's conservative) of books 3 and 4. This means that ^^@rty's intentions are a very short epilogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS and APoc1

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Have not been keeping up much with this, was planning on waiting until Korra Love route was finished before I went all in on it.
But now I'm reading that this story will get an abridged ending?
That sucks, I was already annoyed at how many side girls there were in Korra Love.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I find it weird and unexpected that ^^@arty declared he'll seal it all within month, and also that he does not respond to the (many) pleas not to rush. Up to now he was very committed to FET's quality standard though FET is not his creation.

But that's what there is. With cbob totally out of FET and in fact out of any creative scene that is all we have.

As I mentioned before the loss of cbob is quite a blow. We lost an outstanding creator, but we can't blame a really ill person.

Marty does seem to have a habit of saying he is trying to do X... and then when update time comes we get the I was going for X... but ended up with X... and I was hearing feed back so I only have half of what I expected to have completed and there will be more coming but I said I was going to have something for you by X time so here is what I have will be more later.

We have seen that scenario with Both Marty and CBob before. even though Cbob is not involved it would not be a stretch to think Marty could pull that being he has before. (May be wishful thinking, and it may be that Marty is just burned out and wants to finish and be done with it)

Last edited:

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
So, I haven't gone down the love path in Book 4 all that much. For some reason, I felt like I was reading about needless drama or dialogue at times. Despite my best efforts, it simply did not connect.

I enjoyed the Love Route in Book 2 and the Slave and Love Route in Book 3.

I liked Book 3 much more since it had Naga. I simply adore her character. It doesn't have a huge influence on my opinions on other books, but I truly loved it when we met her in the swamp. I wish there was a way for us to pet her. She is like a cute little puppy.

That is a spirit of time who wants to kill or absorb her sister, but oh well.

And as for the epilogue: I don't have many thoughts on it, but if Marty tries to complete it within a month, it's going to be disappointing.

Due to previous updates. I believe he will add more scenes and alter the epilogue after it is released, leaving us with an unfinished or unsatisfied ending, but who knows?

He might just suprise us

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Marty does seem to have a habit of saying he is trying to do X... and then when update time comes we get the I was going for X... but ended up with X... and I was hearing feed back so I only have half of what I expected to have completed and there will be more coming but I said I was going to have something for you by X time so here is what I have will be more later.

We have seen that scenario with Both Marty and CBob before. even though Cbob is not involved it would not be a stretch to think Marty could pull that being he has before. (May be wishful thinking, and it may be that Marty is just burned out and wants to finish and be done with it)
it would make sense, in a way. okay at the beginning, he was "hired" by cBob. over the years, note, years, of creating FET, they had grown a pretty close partnership, daresay friendship, and when cBob isn't going to come back, i think it just doesn't feel the same for Marty. now he's trying to finish, that is one thing; but i'm sure he's greatly missing cBob's distinctive way of telling this story. that, and all on his own, the workload -per scene- is doubled while he's pushing himself to deliver something in a foreseeable timeframe. there have been discussions a time back, that he should hire a coder, or writer, but with this grown partnership.. wouldn't have been the same. i as well think he's trying to wrap it all up and put and end to it.

there have been numerous teams, with more people than just two, sometimes alot more, who have never been able to finish one game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
it would make sense, in a way. okay at the beginning, he was "hired" by cBob. over the years, note, years, of creating FET, they had grown a pretty close partnership, daresay friendship, and when cBob isn't going to come back, i think it just doesn't feel the same for Marty. now he's trying to finish, that is one thing; but i'm sure he's greatly missing cBob's distinctive way of telling this story. that, and all on his own, the workload -per scene- is doubled while he's pushing himself to deliver something in a foreseeable timeframe. there have been discussions a time back, that he should hire a coder, or writer, but with this grown partnership.. wouldn't have been the same. i as well think he's trying to wrap it all up and put and end to it.

there have been numerous teams, with more people than just two, sometimes alot more, who have never been able to finish one game.
That is so true many abandoned games out there from dev teams with more people doing less time consuming art as well and still they did not make it for one reason or another. Marty has been doing a good job with out Cbob but I think that has a lot to do with the road map being mostly nailed down. After all this was Cbob's baby and the things in the road map that were not set in stone probably would have been better done, with the original creators hands. I can't point to any one thing but I did get the feeling that the story's style changed some when Marty fully took over , this of course is to be expected. If you read between the lines of Marty's last post it sure seemed like he was overwhelmed with the prospect of trying to wrap this up. At the end of the day as I said before this will have an end and I am trying to not set my expectations to high , but I still hope for satisfying end. We (meaning those of us worried about how it will end) may be pleasantly surprised , who knows , right?

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
dualblades730 : " Do you guys recommend this game for someone who has never seen the show? "

A:YES.
FET is a very good erotic-humoristic game, in fact it's a real candidate to be #1. You'll prolly love it without any background.

B: Obviously, the experience will be way better if you have the background with the characters. Avatar: The Last Airbender is a very good show (12 in the list of "best animated series ever") so you'll prolly enjoy it. But the show for book 4 - "the legend of Korra" - is mediocre at best and better be skipped.
i only watched avatar because i played this game..

Luciel Witch

Feb 15, 2021
I would like to know if you already have any predictions for the final version, I stopped playing a while ago and I just want to play again when the game is finished

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I would like to know if you already have any predictions for the final version, I stopped playing a while ago and I just want to play again when the game is finished
It's a bit vague. ^^@rty thought to comjplete it by now, but many patreons begged him to invest more time in it, and it seems now he will take his time. So a reasonable prediction to my guesstimate is mid April.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes