LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
Does anyone know if this new version has a gallery, or the mods feature the galleries of earth and air books? The version I played didn't have those, only the water and fire books had galleries with the mod and that was it sadly, the game is great tho

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Do you guys recommend this game for someone who has never seen the show? I played Jikage Rising and enjoyed it a lot, but I also have watched the entirety of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. So basically do I need to know anything about Avatar to enjoy this game?
im someone who never watched anything from avatar, and yet this is one of my favorite games in here. the quality and number of content is great. probably one of the best in the genre.

it is janky as all hell, with lots of terribly boring minigames, but the art and story is(for the most part) really well done.

you should be able to enjoy it well enough with zero care for the source material.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
dualblades730 : " Do you guys recommend this game for someone who has never seen the show? "

A:YES.
FET is a very good erotic-humoristic game, in fact it's a real candidate to be #1. You'll prolly love it without any background.

B:
Obviously, the experience will be way better if you have the background with the characters. Avatar: The Last Airbender is a very good show (12 in the list of "best animated series ever") so you'll prolly enjoy it. But the show for book 4 - "the legend of Korra" - is mediocre at best and better be skipped.

Reactions: APoc1

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
I am not sure if the question has been asked yet. But I a stuck in Earth Kingdom tunnel. When I try to go to Toph during the day time the message says I need to go to the tunnel. When I go to tunnel to try and break the wall, it says I am still too weak. Is that a glitch or am I missing anything/

FYI - I have freed June already.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Honestly, if this is going where I think it's going, I can see this easily being done in the time frame MITY said they were aiming for.

I imagine that book 5 is going to be a lot less content heavy and mainly just tie up the plot. Like the player had to go across time seeding people with the Avatar's energy for some spiritual reason or something. When all the spirit stuff is resolved, the protag gets their big Valhalla ending. A spirit world harem with all of the girls you met across time. And this would basically just be an in game way to replay all of the sex scenes, no gallery mod needed, and maybe some new scenes as well.

I'm of course just spitballing speculations here. Whatever happens, and however it ends, it's been a hell of a ride.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Honestly, if this is going where I think it's going, I can see this easily being done in the time frame MITY said they were aiming for.

I imagine that book 5 is going to be a lot less content heavy and mainly just tie up the plot. Like the player had to go across time seeding people with the Avatar's energy for some spiritual reason or something. When all the spirit stuff is resolved, the protag gets their big Valhalla ending. A spirit world harem with all of the girls you met across time. And this would basically just be an in game way to replay all of the sex scenes, no gallery mod needed, and maybe some new scenes as well.

I'm of course just spitballing speculations here. Whatever happens, and however it ends, it's been a hell of a ride.

Been thinking about this for some time , been many speculations about Harem ending , even from me (sure seems like it should be) but what makes me hesitate is the fact the game does not have a Harem tag(could simply have been an oversight)and also Marty's last post about trying to figure out all the choices that players made during the game and how to use those to direct the ending. To be honest when I read this I was taken aback a little I would have figured that part of the game would have been extensively road mapped and it also makes me doubt an all encompassing Harem ending. Still hoping for it though, will be interesting regardless.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
APoc1

Because it's sad that there will be no more FET, or because you feel that the end will not be satisfactory?

As for the former - yes, it is sad, but every good book, movie and show get to its end...

For me sad that it will end. I don't or rather have not set my expectations up to be disappointed in the ending. It will be an end and likely unless it is really botched I will be okay with it. I have questions I want answered and if they are not it will be a little disappointing but it will not take away from the joy I got while playing the game.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017

Anyway, I'm not far along with the last chapter yet. I finished two scenes... which is practically speaking just one, because if you choose one, you won't get to see the other...

Bruh, i really fucking hate this and i'll never understand what's the point of making you look around for previous saves on who knows which fucking point just to be able to then fastforward a shitload of dialogue to be able to see a different scene

I still have no idea about the Korra/Jinora different scenes from the previous build because you had to "only pick one girl"

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Bruh, i really fucking hate this and i'll never understand what's the point of making you look around for previous saves on who knows which fucking point just to be able to then fastforward a shitload of dialogue to be able to see a different scene

I still have no idea about the Korra/Jinora different scenes from the previous build because you had to "only pick one girl"
there arent any diference. just limited content to a single girl instead of both. its there for people who cant stand the character and want a "waifu only" choice. my bet is, this is for people who, even in the love route cant with korra and wish to avoid her as much as possible. with going korra only being just there as an extra.

but everything you can do with them in their solo route, is avaliable at the duo route.

Oct 13, 2019

You guys know the gallery mod exist right https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-gallery-enabler-v0-9-9.49106/

Reactions: Erodaz and duffbeer

Eastsidemason

Nov 12, 2021

this makes sense

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
APoc1

Because it's sad that there will be no more FET, or because you feel that the end will not be satisfactory?

As for the former - yes, it is sad, but every good book, movie and show get to its end...
The former. No other game made me look forward to updates in anticipation like this game did, there will be a feeling of emptiness for some time. I went through this after ending Witcher 3 too, but only for some days, I have a feeling this will have more impact on me.

Marty deserves a break though, and maybe even cbob will come back to the new project, though I have my doubts about that. What also eases my mind is that Marty has put out quite a big collection of art files. With a little effort and talent it's possible to do almost anything when modding the game.

Regarding the epilogue, I have low expectations, even more so after Marty thought it possible to deliver in less than a month. He tends to be unreasonable with schedules but this tells me, he's not going for a lot of lewd scenes but more of a story patch. But we'll see.
there arent any diference. just limited content to a single girl instead of both. its there for people who cant stand the character and want a "waifu only" choice. my bet is, this is for people who, even in the love route cant with korra and wish to avoid her as much as possible. with going korra only being just there as an extra.

but everything you can do with them in their solo route, is avaliable at the duo route.
Nope to the last sentence. There are exclusive lewd scenes to each route, even if only a few.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes