Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Man this ended up being a wast of time. I was kind of enjoying the game then had to go out to Ember Island which just ruined
everything. A bunch of stupid mini games you have to play several times. Bad interactions with the girls that were
boring after awhile. Sometimes you can backup, sometimes not, getting stuck on the island and not being able to progress no matter how many times you play the mini games.
Really ruined a nice game.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Man this ended up being a wast of time. I was kind of enjoying the game then had to go out to Ember Island which just ruined
everything. A bunch of stupid mini games you have to play several times. Bad interactions with the girls that were
boring after awhile. Sometimes you can backup, sometimes not, getting stuck on the island and not being able to progress no matter how many times you play the mini games.
Really ruined a nice game.
Zuko azula may dream.png

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Hmm, maybe a bit of a run on sentence. When Ikki blows you, she always asks if you've done any anal, since she doesn't wanna taste any ass. It's pretty easy to get her to blow you after anal with many characters, including Ikki herself. It would have been nice to have some extra dialog attached to that situation.

Chekov's gun is a literary idea that when something is mentioned specifically, it is usually relevant. In this case, not having her refuse to blow you, or having to get over the taste even though it was specifically mentioned.

I'm also gonna steal that image macro for my own use.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, all the games I had were deleted and I started again, but when I saved and wanted to continue, the games that I can do went away.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Hello, I have a problem, all the games I had were deleted and I started again, but when I saved and wanted to continue, the games that I can do went away.
The save files exist?

Try to move the game folder to the root dir. Did this changed anything?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
well, they existed because I had to format, I started another book again and when I wanted to continue, it was not saved, I had to start over

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Jinora content is fucked up, he totally missed his chance to do something good ... Glad that i'm not longer supporting his patreon

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I get this and no because someone can help me when I want to continue the games I don't have them anymore

Jun 28, 2020
One of the best, if not THE best trainer game

Not like there is much good competition in this particular niche interest of Western style cartoons, Akabur is too lazy and Star Channel is too boring. Others usually don't have good story or humor.

Biggest problem I've had with Four Elements is that a lot of the girl's bodies look's like the same body type with few differences, and the legs are usually so fat and toddler-like.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Not like there is much good competition in this particular niche interest of Western style cartoons, Akabur is too lazy and Star Channel is too boring. Others usually don't have good story or humor.

Biggest problem I've had with Four Elements is that a lot of the girl's bodies look's like the same body type with few differences, and the legs are usually so fat and toddler-like.
But the humor aspect + the entire craziness qualities are unique. I see it as a complete breakthrough, comparing this to any other lewd game/VN that I know.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes