Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Pity I spent so much time lurking until recently. Most of you seem like a swell bunch. Just started getting comfy with this community and now it's over.

Mity did say that they might go back and flesh out some of the earlier books a bit. Book 1 could definitely use it. The ride may yet continue in the future. Until then, adios.

kamina-gurren-lagann.gif

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So, since I saw them in the gallery mod but never unlocked them, how do you get the Ikki scenes in the game?

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
in chapter air the love route. Im at the swamp... and i meditated and how do i get out of it again?. i Have to solve a puzzle there so what are the directions? if someone could tell me would be great :)

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Was doubtful in the beginning, but what a satisfying conclusion to this absolute blast of a game. The Shady part was really touching, probably my favourite part -- cannot believe that, after playing this game for over 2 years, it's over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F95Toaster

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
there is nothing to do after shopping with korra and jinora, I already visited the swamp, the water tribe and the southpole and did all interactions and still can't do anything after going to the shop with them, can't enter the portal either

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
there is nothing to do after shopping with korra and jinora, I already visited the swamp, the water tribe and the southpole and did all interactions and still can't do anything after going to the shop with them, can't enter the portal either
have you tried talking to shady?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes