MonarchAlpha

Jul 26, 2017
Man it feels weird to see this game finally completed, I haven't played since the middle of book 3 but even then this game was a masterclass in VNs. I'm excited to see what Mity comes up with next!

Reactions: mogetsu

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
All scenes from all books:

Save 1-1 - all scenes from book 1 repeatable - slave route.

save 1-2 - all scenes from book 2 repeatable - slave route.

save 1-3 - all scenes from book 3 repeatable - slave route.

save 1-4 - all the scenes from book 4 repeatable - slave route.

save from 1 -6 - all the scenes from book 1 repeatable - route of love.

save from 1-7 - all scenes from book 2 repeatable - route of love.

save from 1 -8 - all scenes from book 3 repeatable - route of love.

save 2-1 - choice of routes from book 3

save 2-2 to 4-5 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 3).

save 4-6 to 7-5 - all non-repeatable scenes from the love route (book 3).

save 7-6 to 8-2 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 2).

save 8-3 to 10-2 - all non-repeatable scenes in the love route (book 2).

save 10-5 - scene to choose to do "lewd things" or be a good father to Jinora.

save 10-6 to 12-6 - all non-repeatable scenes from book 4 (slave route).

save 11-6 - ammon attack on the temple in the air (beginning of version 0.8.7a).

save 12-2 - Jinora's perfect birthday.

save 12-4 penis fairy Jorina.

Have fun.

Mega
Does anyone have anything comparable for the current (final) version of the game? That link is dead, anyway.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Completly completed or will there be more updates?
This is not the final build , it was the Pre- bug hunt version and Marty had said there "may be" more content in the actual last update. This was a preview to get feedback from high tier patreons. It is possible there will not be more content but there is just as much of a chance there will be more.

As a reminder please use spoiler tags if you want to discuss events in the last build some people are waiting for the actual last release to play.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
1649006942955.png
Its in a b4ending scripts, so maybe it might get updated somewhere in the future? Unless its just a fancy namecalling for scripts in this update.

Dec 9, 2019
Five long years...

Let this game be the Golden Standard for any aspiring Visual Novel Hentai game to inspire to be and grow from.

Not to mention having a story that is -actually- an improvement to the shows of Last Airbender and (especially) Legend of Korra respectively. Hell, the fact that I am able to help Azula is Kuvira is always a thumbs up in my book... Well that and having a Pregnancy fetish is just the icing of the cake.

What better else to say than...

Gentlemen.

It's been an honour.

Last edited:

Scion

May 18, 2017
One of the games that made me join. Been lurking for years, subbed to some patreons, and explored a rabbit hole of fetishes I never would have had reason to do so were it not for productions like this.

Thank you for all your hard work. It's been a treat to see this project come to a close. Good luck with future endeavors.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes