Malibu001

Oct 30, 2021
I love your game Thank you for 100 Incredible hours of "fun" ! I hope your next games will be as good as this one or better! Thank you very much

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: F95Toaster

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So, since I saw them in the gallery mod but never unlocked them, how do you get the Ikki scenes in the game?
I think to get access to her scenes, you need to answer that you like lolis to korra in the cave, when you two are trapped because of the blizzard.

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
Mity should definatelly make another trainer if she/he has time and passion to do it :) i have finished book 1 and 2 love routes and i am hooked how well they are done. Need to do slave routes at some point ;) at least book 2 since i like korra ;). I think i started 3 at one point but had to delete my saves and start over and i was happy i did.

Four elemental trainer is one of the best ones here i have tried and probably will play both routes twice :) thank you mity for delivering us such a good game and all your hard work you did.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
And it is done. Fine work Mity! Can't wait to see what you'll cook up next.

dankorbr

Jul 30, 2020
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

3134.png

323.png

View attachment 1737085

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.0.0a

Four Elements Trainer v.1.0.0a Mega
Obrigado meu querido

Reactions: Shanic and zerodead
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes