TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Hey, I am stuck in Book 3, slave route. I am done hypnotizing Jin with the upgraded machine so she thinks I am Zuko. Now when I talk to her, it states I should update my house before I talk to her again. I am not given the option to upgrade my house though. I am also stuck in the progress of moving thru the game. When I visit Toph's house I am told to explore the caves more. I also need to update the tavern but not given the option for that either.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Note: I have already had sex with Toph and the gas wall to pass in the tunnels.
View attachment 1901252 View attachment 1901253 View attachment 1901255
Upload here your latest save, I'll take a look.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
can someone send a save for mid-endgame of book 4 love route? I'm stuck with the bug of the guards not letting me enter the portal and even this new update hasnt fixed it for me and I dont really feel like playing it all over again, so if you have a save from around the point that Kuvira gets in the cage would be great

edit: uhh nevermind, for some reason it didnt work as soon as I loaded the save, but it did work after sleeping a whole day.

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Damn Oogie is one lucky bastard
not much lucky... he's used as a mobile transport by a lot of people so he doesn't have that much time to shag another sky bison.... also it's the owners job to make sure that his pet or whatchamacallit's needs are satisfied..

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
ok let's see if I understand 18Titans is a secondary project as they have officially said So, do you know what the new main game that they are going to create will be from the voting list that was given a few months ago?

Reactions: Daveck

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
is there even anything remotely gay in this? i heard is just 1 scene
One scene, on the slave route of the fourth campaign; Entirely optional and comes with about 4 dialog questions to see if you really want to do it.
Also, a pegging scene on the love route of the fourth campaign if you really force MC hand to do it, I wanted and missed it because it doesn't let any room for mistake, you virtually have to say OUTLOUD AND PROUD that you want it.

The game does this to every risky content; trap, loli, piss...

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
One scene, on the slave route of the fourth campaign; Entirely optional and comes with about 4 dialog questions to see if you really want to do it.
Also, a pegging scene on the love route of the fourth campaign if you really force MC hand to do it, I wanted and missed it because it doesn't let any room for mistake, you virtually have to say OUTLOUD AND PROUD that you want it.

Yeah and at least he put warning on it.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

You can also get peg by a futanari Kuvira

Reactions: Crusado
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes