Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
I can't finish the false memories quest. I searched through this thread and all the given solutions do not work... anybody got some screenshots to help me out?

LaBigBepnis

Sep 26, 2018
after I finish all the quest with korra I get transported back too the water tribe. and all I can do is play Siege. is it a bug or just no content here yet?

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
-Pema and Jinora have a shared backdoor scene.
-Pema also has a solo vaginal scene and when making the right(wrong?) choices, Pema milks Oogi. The choices are super clear so it's obvious and very easy to circumvent.
-Ravka(Kuvira) has two new scenes, both anaI. The difference lies in whether she or YOU get it up the ass : )
-Lin, Opal and Suyin have a vaginal scene on the beach.
WoW.... Very nice Post End Game Content :)

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
How do i access the new scenes?
you need to finish the entirety of the game first (or you can just go to the final chapter), after that you do the epilogue and (as far as i know) after that you can start a sorta of new game + where in the main map, in the centre there will be a ying/yiang simbol,click on it and then you will be teleported into one of the epilogues of your choice and you can repeat them as many times as you want

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022
I'm still surprised that there isn't a real Kya sex scene. No vaginal scene at least.
I am sad as well, i was hoping kya and asami would join the love route harem as well since kya still enjoying a penis although she still prefer girls

achiles

Feb 22, 2019
I can't finish the false memories quest. I searched through this thread and all the given solutions do not work... anybody got some screenshots to help me out?
What exactly doesn't work?
1) you have to drag the blinking lights onto the others.
2) the lower light isn't necessarily a "go back".

In the love route (don't remember if the slave route has this minigame), the solution is:
1) left, left, right, up, door
2) right, up, up, door
3) middle, down, down, up, door

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes