HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Guys if you can't naturally find the scenes you're looking for in the story don't forget that theres a galley mod for this game that allows you to see every available scene automatically; very first page with the links it's updated to 1.0.0 f at the time of this writing.

Reactions: Bigboy52

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
yeah but it doesnt hit the same if you cheat
It's a visual novel game with various save points; you can't "cheat" going through the game normally.

Especially if someone comes here, outside the game play, to find the answers rather than figure it out on their own without assistance. Because that is also considered cheating.

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
It's a visual novel game with various save points; you can't "cheat" going through the game normally.

Especially if someone comes here, outside the game play, to find the answers rather than figure it out on their own without assistance. Because that is also considered cheating.
That’s not what I said at all, using the gallery mod only to view scenes ruins the purpose of it being a visual novel

Reactions: F1forhalp

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
I have lived, banking crises, pandemics, volcanoes, earthquakes and wars... It's the first time I see an update of one game to version 1 :eek:

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
How do I access the new content? never mind I figure it out
must talk korra and jinora and three main girl book 1,2,3 once you done talking about leaving, and when finish naga and spirit pick jinora and korra and talk to katara , toph, azula, again talk to korra and jinora it would now unlock new content

Last edited:

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
How do I access the new content? never mind I figure it out
must talk korra and jinora and three main girl book 1,2,3 once you done talking about leaving, and when finish naga and spirit pick jinora and korra and talk to katara , toph, azula, again talk to korra and jinora it would now unlock new content
Yea, that's pretty stupid. I was sure I am back to square 1.

Sep 7, 2020
I'm stuck at the point in the book 4 love route right before Kuvira invades Republic City. It's where i can ask Jinora, Ikki, and Korra to get busy, and going to Tenzin at night first starts yielding no more options other than leave. I feel like I've tried everything, Jinora and Korra don't have any more events after telling them to do something, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get the firelord to leave. I love this game and really want to finish this route, any ideas?

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Yea, that's pretty stupid. I was sure I am back to square 1.
did you finish the portal quest? did you enter the portal? if you did enter the portal talk to bunch spirit and naga once finish pick jinora or korra of both once finish picking send back talk back to main girls azula toph katara and talk to shady girl getting the money and talk to jinora and korra done get the new content

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
did you finish the portal quest? did you enter the portal? if you did enter the portal talk to bunch spirit and naga once finish pick jinora or korra of both once finish picking send back talk back to main girls azula toph katara and talk to shady girl getting the money and talk to jinora and korra done get the new content
I didnt read your entire message. I did all the new content. I just say the way MITY paved to this content is stupid and confusing.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I'm stuck at the point in the book 4 love route right before Kuvira invades Republic City. It's where i can ask Jinora, Ikki, and Korra to get busy, and going to Tenzin at night first starts yielding no more options other than leave. I feel like I've tried everything, Jinora and Korra don't have any more events after telling them to do something, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get the firelord to leave. I love this game and really want to finish this route, any ideas?
As always - upload here your latest save, I'll take a look.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes