Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
What exactly doesn't work?
1) you have to drag the blinking lights onto the others.
2) the lower light isn't necessarily a "go back".

In the love route (don't remember if the slave route has this minigame), the solution is:
1) left, left, right, up, door
2) right, up, up, door
3) middle, down, down, up, door
When I go to the right I get the msg for the false memory. After destroying it, I can jump to any yellow dot and nothing happens. The door still does nothing and is closed.
Edit: I now have found the way by sheer luck. I just went randomly around the lights and found the open door -.-

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I haven't been back to my save file for a long time. It appears I have one save where I'm marrying both Korra and Jinora and one where I'm marrying just Jinora. Is there a reason I would have done so? Is there a scene that occurs only if you marry only Jinora?

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
ok,what exacly can i do with the swamp ladies in love route chapter 4?
i feel like i'm missing something, because when i played it i usually thought there was gonna be something there (seeing as they are obsessed with getting pregnant)but i never reached anything else other than a quick fuck.
am i missing something?

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
No, they’re just optional and not necessary to continue with the game’s main story.
optional? Did i miss them. I remember that 2-3 years ago i played book 1 and there was a loli katara scene. Am i wrong or did i just missed it? I didnt skipped.

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
optional? Did i miss them. I remember that 2-3 years ago i played book 1 and there was a loli katara scene. Am i wrong or did i just missed it? I didnt skipped.
katara's "loli" scene literally only reduces her breast size. book 2 is focused on toph but by default theyre normal sized, again theres an option to reduce them. smeller bee is in book 3. book 4 has the optional ones with different characters

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
katara's "loli" scene literally only reduces her breast size. book 2 is focused on toph but by default theyre normal sized, again theres an option to reduce them. smeller bee is in book 3. book 4 has the optional ones with different characters
Thanks. The game and the walkthrought says that the fire nations is book 2. Someting wrong?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes