Sep 11, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game, do both routes have the same content? Because I remember that one of the routes in the fire book had content for Mai and Ty Lee.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Just recently picked up this game and wanted to see what it's about because I liked the tv series. I'm usually one for more story-focused games, but man, Katara in Book 1, once you started going down the public walking path, is like a car accident, you can't just watch away. Seeing her eventually walk around naked and covered in cum yelling "the avatar loves me!!" evoked all kinds of emotions I didn't know I had lmao.

Am now at the end of book 2 and decided to stay with Azula, because she's one of my favs in the show. Wonder whats next lol
that's one way to go, pick your favs alright. the design however is that your choices (per book, and girl pick) can result in different endings. never too late to rerun with different choices. i myself do save alot.
It's been a while since I played this game, do both routes have the same content? Because I remember that one of the routes in the fire book had content for Mai and Ty Lee.
no, for each book, different routes differ in story and thus have different content, to a degree. example book2 (fire) naturally have different content simply because MC isn't put into the same person at the route choice.

achiles

Feb 22, 2019
When I go to the right I get the msg for the false memory. After destroying it, I can jump to any yellow dot and nothing happens. The door still does nothing and is closed.
Edit: I now have found the way by sheer luck. I just went randomly around the lights and found the open door -.-
you don't need "sheer luck". I made the list in order on purpose. you first have to destroy both doors on the left and right (1 and 2) and then have to walk through the middle door (3).

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know how they can justify calling this Korra's book, when Jinora, Asami, random hoes that didn't exist in the show, granny versions of past characters and Pemma all have more consistent content than Korra does.

• Angry
Reactions: Doctor Shark

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I don't know how they can justify calling this Korra's book, when Jinora, Asami, random hoes that didn't exist in the show, granny versions of past characters and Pemma all have more consistent content than Korra does.
Wut? No. This is fan creation. Compared to other fan creations it's well within norms.

• Angry
Reactions: Exokip

Bookishjon

Jan 5, 2021
Honestly, I agree BUT I blame the show-writers rather than Mity for this. I'm a big fan of the original show and all the characters were incredibly fleshed out with great motivations, flashbacks, idiosyncrasies and everything that makes a character interesting. All Mity had to do was stick a "slutty" tag on the character and call it a day. Easy enough to do if you love the show which I'm quite sure they did.

Korra on the other hand, was written pretty badly. Where the other characters got what was effectively a novel's worth of characterization, she got the equivalent of half a sticky note. So, I think Mity decided to spread out the characterization from just Korra in order to make the job much easier for themselves. No complaining here, I love Jinora, though I do wish Korra hadn't gotten shafted in LoK too.

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
you don't need "sheer luck". I made the list in order on purpose. you first have to destroy both doors on the left and right (1 and 2) and then have to walk through the middle door (3).
I really don't know what you mean. I had one door/false memory to destroy on the right. Afterwards I had to go to a point, where it's not aparent that you can go there. That's just poor design. Going back and forth opens up different paths??? WTF is that? What you are describing is further along the game, or a different route.
Whatever it was, this minigame is bad.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes