Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I've downloaded the current build and tried to load my save from Book 4's Love Route only to find it wouldn't work. I used a back up I had (before fighting the mecha) and I know why it's broken, they removed the option to cum on both Jinora and Korra. Either that or I fucked up in my choices.

Edit: Nvm, I forgot to tell them the whole "I'm the avatar" thing. So in short, I had fucked up.

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
compressed version of the game v 1.0.0g
from 700mb to 300mb

Last edited:

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Found this guide/walkthrough for book 3 and 4 on reddit:
(Link to the book 4 love rote which has the link for the rest of the books)
Credits to "triharderr"

This is a guide for Book 3 (love/slave) and 4 (love/slave) but it seems book 4 is not complete.
Its good enough if you use the mod from lain that covers book 1/2 and this one to finish the last 2 books.
Needs 2 go in2 op

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
So besides Ikki's treasure hunt at Ember Island, what else can we expect in the next (final?) build?

I checked the different choices but marrying both girls is the best outcome... Between Spirit or Nagina the only change is the scene you can replay, and making them rejoin while may seem like the right choice it locks you from going to other times, on the plus side you end up becoming Shady.

Last edited:

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
So besides Ikki's treasure hunt at Ember Island, what else can we expect in the next (final?) build?

I checked the different choices but marrying both girls is the best outcome... Between Spirit or Nagina the only change is the scene you can replay, and making them rejoin while may seem like the right choice it locks you from going to other times, on the plus side you end up becoming Shady.
Have you noticed any changes to the scenes in Ember Island from the Spirit/Nagina choice ?

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Have you noticed any changes to the scenes in Ember Island from the Spirit/Nagina choice ?
Not really, I chose Spirit girl for my main save. And I chose Nagina in the other one where I chose Korra and Spirit lady in my Jinora save (Those saves no longer exist, only the one where you marry both).

Reactions: AlexaSky and JRZ17

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021

If you pick Nagina you can use her time travel abilities. Wait until evening and then you can visit her at your cabin on Ember Island. There's options for traveling back in time to the other books, but it's very, very unfinished right now. It looks like you'll be able to visit each area as they were after the events of right after you left. Maybe we'll even get some new scenes. Who knows? We didn't get a whole lot of stuff with Smellerbee. maybe another scene with her. Or maybe bring On Ji into the book 2 section. I don't know. Honestly they could do a lot of things with it, or very little. It really comes down to how much longer they want to keep adding things. nagina.png

Last edited:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I tinkered around with the time travel stuff. Everything's in a very buggy, unfinished state as you would imagine, though in book 1 I found a ring in the mine. Was that always there? I don't remember this. I went to shop and got an option to have it engraved for a gift for Katara. Doesn't seem like you can do much with it yet. Since this is all very unfinished content gonna avoid saving in any of it and wait until there's some progress there.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
As usual, upload your latest save, I'll take a look.
Thanks for the offer, but I just kept on playing and it all worked out. Not sure how up to date the walkthrough is in that regard.

Another thing, I just finished book 3, but I don't feel like continue playing/grinding right now. I also don't know much about TLOK, so book 4 doesn't really look all that interesting to me. I'm still curious about the general ending of the game, though. It's kinda lame to ask, but does anyone have a save close to the end, love route, staying with azula at the end of book 2? Cheers.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for the offer, but I just kept on playing and it all worked out. Not sure how up to date the walkthrough is in that regard.

Another thing, I just finished book 3, but I don't feel like continue playing/grinding right now. I also don't know much about TLOK, so book 4 doesn't really look all that interesting to me. I'm still curious about the general ending of the game, though. It's kinda lame to ask, but does anyone have a save close to the end, love route, staying with azula at the end of book 2? Cheers.
There you go

SmellerBee.png

Jun 23, 2020
For those of you that are interested(not really sure where else I can post this) I decided to make an anal edit of that doggy Nagina scene(Seriously how can Marty give us an ass like that and NOT let us fuck it??) by using the assets from the pack that came out recently. Kinda did this on a whim and had I not been an artist myself I probably would not have bothered with this since my photoshop sucks dick but it was kinda fun to see how Marty puts his scenes together.
The anatomy is a bit fucked but I think it turned out mostly okay and I might make more if I feel like it
2.png

If any modders want to add it to the game then go at it but I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload a psd file here so if anyone has a suggestion on how to add the full file here lemme know.
I'd do mod it in myself but I am legitimately stupid when it comes to code or trying to figure out renpy, believe me I've tried coding a small game in renpy before and it was an UTTER clusterfuck :whistle:

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes