TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Yes, I am. But it's just one of many examples for senseless reviews, not only for this game. I'm all for sharing your opinion and free speech but to give this game one star because it's "grindy" is just dumb. Like for example I hate the story of BB, the characters acting unreasonable on a stellar level, the grind is unbearable at times but I would never rate it as low as one star because the quality of the renders and the interface alone demands to call it at least decent.
And then you have haters for a game and they can and absolutely will upvote those garbage reviews which makes the whole review system almost useless.
I find lofi girl really good at calming me down when angry... try it.

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
Not according to what I know of his work. Always huge tits (repulsive), huge nipples (even more repulsive), huge dicks, exaggerated rectums (repulsive too), crude faces.

Not at all like this one.

Than again I may be wrong.
Well not surprise since most of his/her loli's works got removed on pixiv.

Reactions: Glacy and JJsaint

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
make an account for e-hentai, wait a day and then try again
Do I look like someone who doesn't have an account on EH?

Anyway, it seems to be blocked on my ISP level or something, which is totally weird. Not going to install a vpn for this though. Thanks though this one went tits up.
You need a e hentai account that is at least 1 week old. At least it used to be like this. Then proceed to log in onto e hentai then load that link.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
What was the changelog for 1.0.0g ?
It's just bug fixes. They fixed the ying yang symbol for new game plus and a bunch of little bug fixes. Like there was a minor bug with the Jinora and Pema anal scene that skipped the part where Jinora showed up all surprised and just went to her suddenly being there.

Reactions: DarkLink

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
You need a e hentai account that is at least 1 week old. At least it used to be like this. Then proceed to log in onto e hentai then load that link.
My account is way older than 1 week... and it doesn't help one bit because I can't get to EH at all. i do not use proxy, tried on other browser, so it doesn't seem to be a problem on my end.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, you need to log from normal ehentai before you can access exh. If you happen to access exh without logging first, you may need to delete cookies. In the past, if I go to exh without logging first, I'm always greeted with sadpanda, even after logging in. Only after deleting cookies, logging in ehentai, that I could access exh.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, you need to log from normal ehentai before you can access exh. If you happen to access exh without logging first, you may need to delete cookies. In the past, if I go to exh without logging first, I'm always greeted with sadpanda, even after logging in. Only after deleting cookies, logging in ehentai, that I could access exh.
They killed Sad Panda, at least gallery itself resurrected.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gonna be a natural focus for the Teen Titans game but there's seemingly also a supposed disagreement on the next big main focus (the voted ones based on polls and the game that is technically after FET and not simply this Titans game). So we'll have to see what happens.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes