Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gonna be a natural focus for the Teen Titans game but there's seemingly also a supposed disagreement on the next big main focus (the voted ones based on polls and the game that is technically after FET and not simply this Titans game). So we'll have to see what happens.
Oh shit. That thing about the cave being considered to play out like Lake Laogai is kind of exciting. I actually liked that part of book 3. Hopefully that pans out.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
What happened? i know there's a new art update but Idk what's the matter. Cbob is okay? Something new in a future version? We need ya Fire Lord Zuko :(
Nothing serious luckily as far as I know. Marty and cbob can’t quite see eye to eye on the next project. According to Marty it may be due to a lack of interest on cbob’s end. I know he dealt with some mental stuff awhile back, so I was just hoping he was alright and wasn’t slipping back into some kind of an issue.

It could very well be he just isn’t sure what he wants to do or isn’t interested in a certain aspect of the project. He’s been known to do this before. Still, hoping all is well with cbob and Marty alike. I don’t know the full story.

Reactions: AlexaSky

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Anyone know the final or updated poll results for the next potential game?

Edit: Here's the old one.
There's a poll going on; almost immediately lots of votes came in which for some reason, Starwars and Pokemon wasn't added despite those getting a lot of mentions and openly desired. Maybe to avoid issues with companies who own such IPs as mentioned by one of the paterons.

View attachment 1809613

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsaint

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
cbob is still in the game? I thought Mity is the only one working now (including even coding), while cbob abandoned the ship

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
cbob is still in the game? I thought Mity is the only one working now (including even coding), while cbob abandoned the ship
Cbob "founded" MITY. For years Marty was a freelancer for Cbob, doing the art Cbob commissioned.

I don't know what is the current status (whether Marty is now a partner), as Marty is effectively the one doing all the work, including writing the story, programming and of course the art.

I have huge respect for Cbob, but seeing how deep depression hit him it would be no wonder if he will never recover to take an active part again.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Nothing serious luckily as far as I know. Marty and cbob can’t quite see eye to eye on the next project. According to Marty it may be due to a lack of interest on cbob’s end. I know he dealt with some mental stuff awhile back, so I was just hoping he was alright and wasn’t slipping back into some kind of an issue.

It could very well be he just isn’t sure what he wants to do or isn’t interested in a certain aspect of the project. He’s been known to do this before. Still, hoping all is well with cbob and Marty alike. I don’t know the full story.
One of the most sad aspects of prolonged depression is loosing entirely the enthusiasm for interests and hobbies that used to play a major part in the depressed person life. This is often irreversible if the depression lasted long time which is just the case. I will not be surprised if Cbob will not be able ever to get committed to projects.

Huge blow. Marty is a good writer, very good artist, but Cbob is (was?) a fucking genius.

Huge blow.

Jun 23, 2020
One of the most sad aspects of prolonged depression is loosing entirely the enthusiasm for interests and hobbies that used to play a major part in the depressed person life. This is often irreversible if the depression lasted long time which is just the case. I will not be surprised if Cbob will not be able ever to get committed to projects.
I can relate to that. I've suffered severe depression myself and while I've mostly gotten past it I still end up procrastinating often instead of learning how to better my art though I have gotten better with being more committed this year but I always feel the urge to just "give up" so to speak and fall back into bad habits and it can be really hard to keep it at bay sometimes.

Regardless I hope cbob can get out of this slump.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

Huge blow. Marty is a good writer, very good artist, but Cbob is (was?) a fucking genius.

Huge blow.
from the update post, looks more like cBob isn't really into whatever show they had picked next; there was some line about such, or it was something too close to Marty's solo projects, might as well be. if that's the case, there's still hope they just have to pick something else. if cBob has lost interest in cartoon shows entirely, that'd become a major issue. depression can do that, and might take years on end to find anything other to be interested in.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018

Huge blow.
We don't know if cbob has slipped into depression or if he's just not loving the cartoon chosen for the game. From the Patreon:

"Speaking of progress, the as of yet unnamed other project is probably going to take a long time before you'll get to see any of that. I'm kind of happy Cbob hasn't told you what it is because I'm starting to suspect he's not really into it. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd tell me he wants to change it to something else. It's the reason why I've been able to pour my time into things like more FET and 18Titan builds. Well... it's not like I don't enjoy working on those and 18Titans did win the poll by a fair margin so in the end it's not a major problem for now I guess.

-

Off topic-ish, This month I discovered why I've been having more and more problems with drawing lately. I'm a slow drawer and usually need to draw any line a lot of times before I'm at least somewhat okay with it, but lately that had become worse and worse.

Turns out my pen is have some sort of hardware failure which makes it wobble at times. When putting down lines quickly it has this "lazy swerve" and when being really slow it looks as if it's trying to evade invisible traffic cones. It works fine 9 out of 10 times, but sometimes it just goes off and does its own thing which is incredibly distracting and slowing things down.

I'm still not certain why or when, but it had finally passed the threshold where I could actually notice it as something not caused by an unsteady hand. I have a spare pen so I'll be using that and hope it'll solve things."

So it sounds like cbob and marty are talking and sorting things out. I suspect that they are trying to lay out a game based around whatever cartoon they picked and might have found the source material doesn't really fit their style or doesn't have enough plot arcs to build a game around. Also sounds like marty is getting burned out from drawing so much.

Reactions: DarkLink

pMsX7dhS

Aug 18, 2020
If someone subscribed to his patreon, please suggest to him an Opal BJ scene, before he finished FET for good. It's just really sucks that every main girl had at least one, but Opal for some reason does not.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
If someone subscribed to his patreon, please suggest to him an Opal BJ scene, before he finished FET for good. It's just really sucks that every main girl had at least one, but Opal for some reason does not.
i always said this: every girl need the holy trinity. when one does not have one of them, they kinda feel incomplete.

Reactions: pMsX7dhS
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes