F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
For those of you that are interested(not really sure where else I can post this) I decided to make an anal edit of that doggy Nagina scene(Seriously how can Marty give us an ass like that and NOT let us fuck it??) by using the assets from the pack that came out recently. Kinda did this on a whim and had I not been an artist myself I probably would not have bothered with this since my photoshop sucks dick but it was kinda fun to see how Marty puts his scenes together.
The anatomy is a bit fucked but I think it turned out mostly okay and I might make more if I feel like it
View attachment 1920763

If any modders want to add it to the game then go at it but I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload a psd file here so if anyone has a suggestion on how to add the full file here lemme know.
I'd do mod it in myself but I am legitimately stupid when it comes to code or trying to figure out renpy, believe me I've tried coding a small game in renpy before and it was an UTTER clusterfuck :whistle:
hmmm did you try to just zip the .psd file? you could upload a .zip file if it's not too big.

Jun 23, 2020
hmmm did you try to just zip the .psd file? you could upload a .zip file if it's not too big.
Yup that worked! Thanks!
Just want to say that I didn't do any cumshot or gape edits but I might add them later if I feel up to it but the issue with that is that I don't actually have a gape edit to work with unless I port it from somewhere else but I'm not sure if that would look right

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
If you pick Nagina you can use her time travel abilities. Wait until evening and then you can visit her at your cabin on Ember Island. There's options for traveling back in time to the other books, but it's very, very unfinished right now. It looks like you'll be able to visit each area as they were after the events of right after you left. Maybe we'll even get some new scenes. Who knows? We didn't get a whole lot of stuff with Smellerbee. maybe another scene with her. Or maybe bring On Ji into the book 2 section. I don't know. Honestly they could do a lot of things with it, or very little. It really comes down to how much longer they want to keep adding things. View attachment 1920767
The spirit also let you go to the past. The only difference is the repeatable sex scene.

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
In the tunnels take the 1st turn left. Proceed until your way is blocked by a wall with cracks. Click on it and earthbend to break it.

You're welcome
Yeah, I did a post months ago about the same thing, even posted a GIF file about it and I can say it doesn't work. It says "I need to be a stronger earthbender to do it" at the crack on the floor. Did you look at my savefile?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, I did a post months ago about the same thing, even posted a GIF file about it and I can say it doesn't work. It says "I need to be a stronger earthbender to do it" at the crack on the floor. Did you look at my savefile?
Dude, I loaded your savefile and did just that....

Please test this again and tell us what happens. Your savefile is fine! If it doesn't work for you I suggest downloading the game again. Which version do you use? (pc/old pc/mac/android + version number).

Last edited:

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Are you saying that in your playthrough you can never go back to the swamp and see her? Cause if so I definitely could.
Yes, that's what I say. Once I left the swamp she was pissed off that I didn't say goodbye. I had a save just before I left the swamp and I loaded it but that didn't help. Must be something I have done before but I have no idea what. Maybe I should have fucked here more? Dunno.

coomerlmao

Jun 17, 2020
Yes, that's what I say. Once I left the swamp she was pissed off that I didn't say goodbye. I had a save just before I left the swamp and I loaded it but that didn't help. Must be something I have done before but I have no idea what. Maybe I should have fucked here more? Dunno.
Yeah then you must have messed something up I can always go visit her

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Oh, pretty sure this one is from one of BadOnion's work.
Not according to what I know of his work. Always huge tits (repulsive), huge nipples (even more repulsive), huge dicks, exaggerated rectums (repulsive too), crude faces.

Not at all like this one.

Than again I may be wrong.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, I am. But it's just one of many examples for senseless reviews, not only for this game. I'm all for sharing your opinion and free speech but to give this game one star because it's "grindy" is just dumb. Like for example I hate the story of BB, the characters acting unreasonable on a stellar level, the grind is unbearable at times but I would never rate it as low as one star because the quality of the renders and the interface alone demands to call it at least decent.
And then you have haters for a game and they can and absolutely will upvote those garbage reviews which makes the whole review system almost useless.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes