phuck

Mar 12, 2018
so story question
in book4 (love route), Azula said her kids were our, so besides her pregnancy, does any other character have that kind of interaction? or just her? cuz I if I'm correct, I didn't make Azula pregnant in book 2

Last edited:

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
so story question
in book4 (love route), Azula said her kids were our, so besides her pregnancy, does any other character have that kind of interaction? or just her? cuz I if I'm correct, I didn't make Azula pregnant in book 2
Dude, at book2 Love ending Azzy is clearly pregnant if you impregnated her. It seems Marty took this end as canon.

Last edited:

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
I correct both an error and phrasing: At book2 Love ending Azzy is clearly pregnant if you impregnated her. It seems Marty took this end as canon.
oh, so that means if we didn't impregnate Azula in book2, it still gonna happen in book 4, thanks you, cuz I wonder if I impregnate toph and kata in book 3 will I get some nice interaction in book 4 telling me one of the avatar kid is mine or the metal bender sisters

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
oh, so that means if we didn't impregnate Azula in book2, it still gonna happen in book 4, thanks you, cuz I wonder if I impregnate toph and kata in book 3 will I get some nice interaction in book 4 telling me one of the avatar kid is mine or the metal bender sisters
The cannon is that only Azula / Mai got preganent. Pregante. Permanent.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I got the path, but how do I get a save file for Android. to the location, the data part is shut off, when I try to move
I use a file manager named total commander. It asks for permission and than you can paste the file. It's on the google playsore or whatever it is called now.

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I use a file manager named total commander. It asks for permission and than you can paste the file. It's on the google playsore or whatever it is called now.
that thing is my gold standard in file handling. maybe that's why i barely have the "corrupted archive" issues others seem to have with downloaded files. in case it's not on the playsore :D you can find it at the dev page:

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Canonically you're able to go back in time whenever you want thanks to the spirits, so yeah, even if you didn't impregnate her in your playthrough, canonically your character does. It's just a matter of it happening on or off screen. Canonically, one of your visits to the past would lead there.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Canonically you're able to go back in time whenever you want thanks to the spirits, so yeah, even if you didn't impregnate her in your playthrough, canonically your character does. It's just a matter of it happening on or off screen. Canonically, one of your visits to the past would lead there.
Now I really want a Vader moment and go: "I'm your father." It would definitely tick a few boxes.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

spstud

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone have a save file where they fucked every single one? Ikki ,loli Jinora/Jorina and loli Korra and all?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes