AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
I got the path, but how do I get a save file for Android. to the location, the data part is shut off, when I try to move
That's Android 11 for ya. I use X-plore app to access to the root folder (Android > Data > fet.start > files > saves)

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
Would you happen to have a save file as well? One where the MC has fucked every single fuckabke character?
There you go:
I lost mine recently after reinstall windows, you can use Top's save and play it to the end but it does not have all the girls since he didn't help Kuvira escape prison. If you just want to enjoy the scenes like me, just download the gallery mod link on the front page.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
Now I really want a Vader moment and go: "I'm your father." It would definitely tick a few boxes.
well apparently, after my 2nd play clear, turn out that if I didn't make Azula pregnant, she won't going to mention izumi fire lord being the main character kid, and in the end, if we warp back in time, she won't going to be pregnant in the shower, so I think it was my mistake when messing up the pregnant path and non-pregnant path, so yes I think you can pull IM your father card, and now I need to clear the game again for the 3rd time to see what if I am pregnant all cast

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky

keruvi

Mar 6, 2019
well apparently, after my 2nd play clear, turn out that if I didn't make Azula pregnant, she won't going to mention izumi fire lord being the main character kid, and in the end, if we warp back in time, she won't going to be pregnant in the shower, so I think it was my mistake when messing up the pregnant path and non-pregnant path, so yes I think you can pull IM your father card, and now I need to clear the game again for the 3rd time to see what if I am pregnant all cast
I´ve just recently finished the game with all the main cast getting pregnant, and unless i really f´ed up somewhere, you dont ever get a chance to mention to neither Izumi nor Lin about you being their father in a 100% love route...which to be honest i found it weird not being able to do so.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
I´ve just recently finished the game with all the main cast getting pregnant, and unless i really f´ed up somewhere, you dont ever get a chance to mention to neither Izumi nor Lin about you being their father in a 100% love route...which to be honest i found it weird not being able to do so.
Well, cuz the funny thing is, I didn't know about this interaction and asked people, but somehow they all give me the wrong answer so I had to go through the game again to see it. Cuz in the run that I suppose not to impregnate anyone, I mind have mistakes and load the save where Azula is pregnant and get the interaction. but anyway good game, along ass game too.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Well, cuz the funny thing is, I didn't know about this interaction and asked people, but somehow they all give me the wrong answer so I had to go through the game again to see it. Cuz in the run that I suppose not to impregnate anyone, I mind have mistakes and load the save where Azula is pregnant and get the interaction. but anyway good game, along ass game too.
I never claimed my save had all the scenes done. Was asked for a savefile just at the end of book 4 and that is what I delivered.

I don't think I ever had a single run with all paths covered. Usually I go for another run to cover stuff I missed not bothering to do stuff I already have. Re-doing everything is boring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

Moto_Tsume

May 19, 2022
When you impregnate azula/may you are zuko or some guy, katara and toph you are ang, but in the game's end you are in the body of a nameless airbender -a completely different person- then you are not their father !!! *mind blown*

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
I never claimed my save had all the scenes done. Was asked for a savefile just at the end of book 4 and that is what I delivered.

I don't think I ever had a single run with all paths covered. Usually I go for another run to cover stuff I missed not bothering to do stuff I already have. Re-doing everything is boring.
wut, i didnt use your save, and never once mention it XD,

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

got me thinking. usually i do a save on 'major' decisions and keep going the different paths from there, each saved into a new save page, hence the 40-odd pages i've filled by now.. but FET being what it is, i really may have to rerun from scratch because of some possilbe adjustments done over the course of development. may have led me into hm, having played the endgame, and still no yinyang on the 'new game' screen. guess i've missed something along the way.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
got me thinking. usually i do a save on 'major' decisions and keep going the different paths from there, each saved into a new save page, hence the 40-odd pages i've filled by now.. but FET being what it is, i really may have to rerun from scratch because of some possilbe adjustments done over the course of development. may have led me into hm, having played the endgame, and still no yinyang on the 'new game' screen. guess i've missed something along the way.
Yea. Thats why a algorithm-style walkthrough is so much better than the day-by-day walkthroughts we currently have.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
There is no yin/yang symbol i've checked a few times in the selection screen
Since I had book 4 finished before version 1, I really don't know the rules Marty set for this yin/yang thing. Maybe it only appears if you have a shave file of completed book 4? Dunno.

There's a save file I uploaded here of book 4 very ending, you can use this if you want. I'll try to locate my message.

Here goes:
Book 4 end

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes