Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
Guys, can you help me with story of book 4, i skipped almost everything and want to know what that story about. Maybe someone can retell in short or something. And does slavery route has different story or the same? If its same then i just play it

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Guys, can you help me with story of book 4, i skipped almost everything and want to know what that story about. Maybe someone can retell in short or something. And does slavery route has different story or the same? If its same then i just play it
The slave route story is totally different. You do not even posses the same body.

I think you'll be better of by playing the book. I think parts of it are among the best FET has to offer.

Reactions: yoleleihoo

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Will there be new content in the future? Or they will focus on new project?
Basically FET is going to become more of a side project now that the main story is over. There is some post game stuff being added in over time, but the updates are going to slow down while other projects start to get more attention.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Basically FET is going to become more of a side project now that the main story is over. There is some post game stuff being added in over time, but the updates are going to slow down while other projects start to get more attention.
RN FET enjoys Cbob's lack of progress, which means that Marty has all the time to develop 10Titans and to expand FET.

I did not expect that. Following Marty's announcement that Cbob picked the next project I had the impression that the new project will be launched right away. For the wrong reasons this isn't happening.

As long as this is the status we may actually see a significant expansions to FET, which in itself is great - but again it's because of the wrong reasons. :confused:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
RN FET enjoys Cbob's lack of progress, which means that Marty has all the time to develop 10Titans and to expand FET.

I did not expect that. Following Marty's announcement that Cbob picked the next project I had the impression that the new project will be launched right away. For the wrong reasons this isn't happening.

As long as this is the status we may actually see a significant expansions to FET, which in itself is great - but again it's because of the wrong reasons. :confused:
I'm aware of the situation. All I'm saying is that from what I understand, 18Titans is getting a lot more focus now than it was before while FET is going to start to get a bit less than we're used to as a result. It looks like we'll be getting bimonthly updates between the two. FET one month, 18 the next. Though I don't imagine that will always be the case. Could very well just come down to what he feels like working on in the moment.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I am not sure but this isnt in the game yet. Correct me if im wrong
Correct. The grotto is going to come later. Marty said he plans on it possibly being like the Lake Laogai maze from book 3 but that he's still mulling it over. Crossing my fingers that works out because I actually really liked that part of book 3.

Reactions: PussMaster
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes