Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The new avatar kind of conflicts with FET though, since I'm pretty sure the MC is supposed to be the avatar right after Korra.
Yea what IdarksoulsI said, pretty sure thats the FET canon, which I actually feel like they did purposefully not to mess with the Avatarverse canon (not that they ever expected future Avatar content, but more so not to make the Shady after their version of the next Earth Avatar, so they have more flexibility in writing)
In fact now that I think abt it, pretty sure FET's Avatar should be from the fire nation, but I guess the more modern times get with new regions, the less this spiritual cycle matching the elemental region is actually permanent.

Which considering the new show will be a lot more modern (hopefully that doesn't kill the vibe of Avatar like some ppl had with Korra), the new Avatar doesn't have to be from the Earth Kingdom, tho I'm assuming they'll want to follow this pattern for simplicity's sake. I'm honestly thinking they might be from Zaofu instead.

That would actually make it really easy for Mity to add DLC content if they wanted to lol, though I'm sure everyone would love a full story continuation with the next Avatar + other Avatar Studios content included, and not just one or two small dlc patches

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I think it's obvious what the real reason is for no new scenes in this next update.
Clearly Mity is planning to surprise us all with an announcement of what the next project will be, as well as it's first release.
A trainer set in the complex, lore filled world of Thomas the Tank Engine. That's right, Mity's next project is going to be called Train Trainer.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I may be joking but scary enough there's people out there who actually would be into that. I had a friend commission me once to animate Sir Topham Hatt giving Thomas a facial just as a dumb shitpost. People in comments on Paheal were demanding I make more and got so fucking mad when I said no lol.

I should be careful how I joke or I might give some wierdo ideas. :ROFLMAO:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
When i thought MITY would be over with this, a new avatar series rumor gets out lol

Merry Christmas i guess ;)
Sadly I don't think they'll ever come back to FET for a full on sequel/story continuation, since the release of the new show will probably be 2025, and if more lore/character story/plot is needed, probably will take a few years more if they decide to do multiple seasons.

But one can hope for dlc :HideThePain:

If they ever do a FET 2 tho... man that wouldnt just be Christmas, that would be like milf Mrs Claus handing you your christmas present while giving you the biggest sloppy toppy :BootyTime:

May 21, 2018
Sadly I don't think they'll ever come back to FET for a full on sequel/story continuation, since the release of the new show will probably be 2025, and if more lore/character story/plot is needed, probably will take a few years more if they decide to do multiple seasons.

But one can hope for dlc :HideThePain:

If they ever do a FET 2 tho... man that wouldnt just be Christmas, that would be like milf Mrs Claus handing you your christmas present while giving you the biggest sloppy toppy :BootyTime:
If the new show end up adding new lolis they will find a way. The loli hentai always finds its way.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
For some reason, the game won't launch for me when I double click on it. This has never been an issue for me before, anyone got a fix?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes