lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Hi, I have activated console commands, but I don't know how to get what I want: having all possible ladies pregnant at Book 5.
I have Korra and Jinora. But how do I get Kuvira pregnant via console commands? Are there any other possible pregnant girls?

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Mity “I’m all done with this game now”
View attachment 2256930
2 and a half years a pretty long time tho. Hope this series gets the budget it needs and not be butchered by studio meddling by Paramount/Nick like they did with Korra. I kind of expected this new series sets place in modern time or close to and if they ever get to the fire avatar, it would be set in a blade runner esc future.

Reactions: MisterDuck

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
I can't wait to see this new Earth based Avatar. Wonder how he will deal with his own modern problems with Korra being the only one that he can connect to thanks to what happened to her connection.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Speaking of, is there a way to have korra pregnant dufing the wedding?
It always a specific scene that when you cum inside it triggers the pregnancy, if you don't cum inside in this scene it will never happen, now i don't know the scene so, cum inside everytime you can
I'm speaking book 4 love and Korra+Jinora route only here.
As Korra can sperm-bend, you have to specifically ask her about babies. This can happen only in one scene, the wedding night of Zhu Li and Varrick. Go to Korra's and Jinora's room and ask for babies when given the option. This will make BOTH girls pregnant.

Jinora can get pregnant before if you come inside her without condoms.
This means you will get either a JINORA ONLY or a KORRA+JINORA pregnant wedding scene. (Or no pregnancy at all)
Hi, I have activated console commands, but I don't know how to get what I want: having all possible ladies pregnant at Book 5.
I have Korra and Jinora. But how do I get Kuvira pregnant via console commands? Are there any other possible pregnant girls?
I don't know the console cheats but I can tell you, you can only make her pregnant if you free her. There is a maximum of 3 possible pregnant girls in the epilogue right now, Korra, Jinora and Kuvira.

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
Based on reading all 1510 pages here (Wow that took a while) I am surprised that one of the character has not discovered the youth potions in all her spying and specifically what happen when you heat them. It could open up a whole 69 new experiences for her at minimum. I believe I read something about her in a tower wanting to know how to pee standing.

So now that I have read book 4 is done I am going to give it a try, however I am curious is there a new game in development?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Bees
May 29, 2022
You should "accept" all previous "activities" related to Ikki, then you just meet her in the treasure cave and ... praise her swimsuit "borrowed" from Opal - the rest is history o_O
fuck i think i said no futa for ikki in book 4 is there a way to change cause im pretty much fucked in that case

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
fuck i think i said no futa for ikki in book 4 is there a way to change cause im pretty much fucked in that case
I have read through all the forum pages I do not see any settings that turn on a futa option for any of the characters. I have not started 4 yet so where did you see that option that you said no to and was it only for that one character? That could make things interesting in this game for some of the characters in my humble opinion.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I have read through all the forum pages I do not see any settings that turn on a futa option for any of the characters. I have not started 4 yet so where did you see that option that you said no to and was it only for that one character? That could make things interesting in this game for some of the characters in my humble opinion.
There's an option for it with Kuvira.

Reactions: Dialup69

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
in book 3 (i don't remember which route) ajala's subordinates can take a penis enlargement potion and fuck each other.
in book 4 (slave route) you can fuck Desna (who is not a bitch, but technically is a girl with a penis, since she has her sister's face)
in book 4 (love route) Kuvira can use a strapon to fuck the protagonist and later in "book 5" she can take a potion to grow a penis.

Reactions: Dialup69

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
How do I start ember Island on the love route? Tried to search thread, but can't find answer. Azula refuses to train me and I already finished everything and general and talked to iroh and shit.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes