Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
How do I start ember Island on the love route? Tried to search thread, but can't find answer. Azula refuses to train me and I already finished everything and general and talked to iroh and shit.
Something similar happened to me once, but all I had to do was load a save a day or two later. I mean - real time, of course ;)

Maybe just win a few more fights?

Last edited:

J Kary

Oct 23, 2022
It's not a update, in a words of Marty it's just a "correction" or something like that, maybe a new scenes but from to old scenes just that idk but don´t wait nothing new

Reactions: Mistervd

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
It's not a update, in a words of Marty it's just a "correction" or something like that, maybe a new scenes but from to old scenes just that idk but don´t wait nothing new
Having the new version would still be a godsend (and some of us are wondering if there's hidden content. Unlikely but... it is the holiday season, so its okay to hope).

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
maybe he has a surprise in some books that he cannot mention in his post, also i think there's sarcasm on his words when he mentioned boring stuff.. really hoping there's something new even just a little...

Reactions: chickenmaid

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
I would genuinely love if they make extended versions of some past scenes, cause to give an example the threesome scene in the love route of book 2 felt very incomplete to me, and if they wanted to add a little more action between the girls it would be really hot, same for the plot in book 3 with ty lee and suki, to me it lacked ending with a bang cause it felt like they were setting up a sex scene with the two of them and it just never fully came

BastardX

May 13, 2018
there is no changelog because the only real thing he did in this update was clean up code and made it a bughunt in case he bonked something after cleaning it up.
An update with no new content........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
My dudes, what can I do to unlock Suyin-Bataar blowjob scene(Book 4 love)? I can remember it was there in version before 1.0, it also still is in the gallery(gallery mod I mean), but for some reason I just can't seem to be able to unlock it in game.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
1.02e is an FET update, so I'm wondering if we'll get an update to 18titans..?
hmm.. i don't really think so Mity's patreons was expecting new contents for FET update, not some bug fixes or any other mechanics that they'll be adding in the game itself. so maybe marty will make an update for FET instead of 18titans... IMO though, not really sure what he will do in the future...

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes