ChrisTheCat

Aug 17, 2022
Probably a silly question but I vaguely recall there being Ikki scenes in Book 4. Is that still a thing in 1.0.2e, or were they removed?
Also I never gave the Book 4 slave route a go, how does it compare to the love route?

May 21, 2018
Trying to use law of attraction to manifest some Pema x Milo content (yes I'm that degenerate) :BootyTime:
I will take as much Pema content as I can get, or the other Netori-able girls
Basically you want Shota, not that degenerate if you think that before, Loli was not allowed on this Forum but nobody cared about Shota

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
There is a bug in this update. That's when I reload the old save file in Book 4 Slave route and go to South Pole no matter where I click, I'll be taken back to the intro.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Basically you want Shota, not that degenerate if you think that before, Loli was not allowed on this Forum but nobody cared about Shota
I more so want some mother-son content, and Pema is hot so that'd be hot in turn. Meelo could be older as well, but of course it'd ruin the immersion of how we've seen his character in the show (tho hes older in season 4)

Suyin x her sons would be hot as well
Or Katara x Tenzin, or full aang family orgy

Also funny that no one cared abt shota :LUL:double standards lol

Reactions: cosanoyo

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Y'all I've been trying to find the answer, what do I need to do at the meditation rock thing in book 4 love route? I've been stuck here for so long. I've found the creature at up, up, up but it just sends me back to start

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
New last post of Mity patreon anyone published?
There is a bug in this update. That's when I reload the old save file in Book 4 Slave route and go to South Pole no matter where I click, I'll be taken back to the intro.
The latest post on Patreon has the links to the bug free version, v_1_02_e is outdated.

edit:
Here is the latest patch, hopefully with only very few and minor bugs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y'all I've been trying to find the answer, what do I need to do at the meditation rock thing in book 4 love route? I've been stuck here for so long. I've found the creature at up, up, up but it just sends me back to start
You need to be persistent, go there again.
Is this best game ever?
Yes.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Does anyone have any recommendations for other games like FET? Played 18Titans, played a lot of the top games on F95 (theyre really good),
but nothing hits the same vibe that FET hits, maybe cuz its Avatar, or MITY's style.
Really wish they'd continue the Ben 10 multiversal game, can't wait to see what they work on next. Hopefully its something I like cuz I love MITY's style.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
The latest post on Patreon has the links to the bug free version, v_1_02_e is outdated.

edit:
Here is the latest patch, hopefully with only very few and minor bugs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pc

mac

android

You need to be persistent, go there again.

Yes.
Do you know if the 'Old Hardware' versions were posted as well, or if they are absent since this was a house keeping build?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
That's a damn shame. Missed opportunity on a prime milf
I was thinking about this for long long time
In book 5 there is an option to go back in time to previous books , so there is a place for making the quest to find her

Easy starter of this question would be old Azula mentioning/saying :

"Do you remember MC how you helped me find and get home my mother Ursa ?"
"She was a very good help in teaching me how to menage my ander and how to express my fillings"
"She died of old age but she was happy and was grateful until the very end"

It would be nice indication fore MC to go back in time/start quest because he would not have that memory ,and letting him do more shenanigans and fucking back in book 2

Reactions: PussMaster

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Is this finished yet?
Yes and No
Main story yes but there is open ending so they can add more stuff like extra scenes or leave it be
So you can play frome book 1 to book 4 and that's the end , book 5 is optional because there is only more shenanigans and fucking , and book 5 is only accessible through love route

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Four Elements Trainer [1.0.2f]
Is there something new or just bug fixes ?(please i don't want spoilers so please Yes or No) Thanks <3<3<3

pr83

May 5, 2017
I was thinking about this for long long time
In book 5 there is an option to go back in time to previous books , so there is a place for making the quest to find her
As sad as it is there is still hope in form of the Zuko mod, the modders/developers of which are already planning to have her in that.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes