IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Do you know if the 'Old Hardware' versions were posted as well, or if they are absent since this was a house keeping build?

Four Elements Trainer [1.0.2f]
Is there something new or just bug fixes ?(please i don't want spoilers so please Yes or No) Thanks <3<3<3
No.
Yo, i'm on book 2 and Ty Lee's name is Toph for some reason. How do I fix this?
View attachment 2296725
Slave or love route?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Z and kDarcsen

Albacera

Nov 22, 2019
Does anyone have a definitive Ikki guide for Book 4 Love Route? I can't seem to get Ikki scenes that others are getting

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
It's rather annoying how the love routes keep getting more and more stuff and the slave routes are just left to the side gathering dust.

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Slave routes get worked on first, followed by love routes.
Yes, and the love routes always end up with a lot more. Look at book 2 and there is zero ember island content or equivalent or how there is zero pregnancy options for the slave side. I just wish for equality between the two-story types.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Yes, and the love routes always end up with a lot more. Look at book 2 and there is zero ember island content or equivalent or how there is zero pregnancy options for the slave side. I just wish for equality between the two-story types.
The slave route epilogue actually is getting the second turn treatment this time so slave route might end with a banger.

Reactions: DarkLink

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
technically it does, you also get a book 5 ending on the slave route, the difference is that you can't tell if mity will add more content
MITY teased possibly doing such a thing once they're finished with everything that's planned for love.
I have a feeling there's only maybe one or two content updates left for love. It feels like a loli orgy was teased early on when Ikki walked in and asked if we were starting some sort of loli club or something iirc. And I imagine all of the major characters will get a scene attached to the poker game. And maybe another scene with Kya and Asami or Varrick and Zhu Li.

The poker stuff and loli party seem like the most likely future additions. Anything after that is a big wildcard.

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
MITY teased possibly doing such a thing once they're finished with everything that's planned for love.
I have a feeling there's only maybe one or two content updates left for love. It feels like a loli orgy was teased early on when Ikki walked in and asked if we were starting some sort of loli club or something iirc. And I imagine all of the major characters will get a scene attached to the poker game. And maybe another scene with Kya and Asami or Varrick and Zhu Li.

The poker stuff and loli party seem like the most likely future additions. Anything after that is a big wildcard.
there is no loli content in FET 1673444535754.png

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
Hey, What happens if you advise Smellerbee to not pose? I just did the train scene and saw her in it. Who's there if you choose the other option?

• Angry
Reactions: Oberoth

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone else having a problem in book 3 where it wont let you build and past day 1? View attachment 2304207
I had a similar problem. Keep clicking the house and see if it triggers. Also reloading an old save. I eventually got it to work. Hope it helps.
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-2f-mity.730/post-9794110
Hey, What happens if you advise Smellerbee to not pose? I just did the train scene and saw her in it. Who's there if you choose the other option?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes