IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Windows 10 and the version of game is 1.0.2f which I downloaded from here few days ago (havent playied it before so I had no older saves and versions).

And I also had other bug like Ty Lee named as Toph.
If you downloaded the patch from the OP you probably got an older version, try this link:

I tested it myself and it's working for me.
Ty Lee named Toph is a minor bug but you can post a screenshot and I'll send it to Mity.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
thers a book 5? i thought there was only 4 each with 2 routes
The fifth book is a kind of "fanfic" within "fanfic" and such a reward for us, for perseverance. In fact, the "threshing" itself - sometimes even funny, but - far behind the "original" four-book.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Tell me about it. I can't even listen to Kevin MacLeod's Dreamer track without getting a little emotional.
I perfectly understand what you mean. Every time I hear - for example: "The Fate of the Galaxy" opening Mass Effect 3 - endorphins start to dance in my head, because I know that once again I am going on a great ADVENTURE :D

nazrin992

Jun 30, 2020
both routes of jsut one
There are two routes(more like bonus epilogue contents instead of actual routes), Love and Slave. You get to to choose this when you eventually play B5. Currently Love has more content as MC's honeymoon at Ember Island while unfinished Slave epilogue only starts at the beginning of Book 4 Love route(unsure if this is just a placeholder or the intent is to continue through the B4 Love plot with Slaver MC).

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
I would love it if the creator of this game made a Harry Potter version. His humor and comedy would be awesome. Like just imagine Mr Flich being a complete creep and obsessed with pussy, cause you know he loves his Mrs Norris. I can just see him going around stealing panties and things, just like how Sokka is in this game. It would be hilarious.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I would love it if the creator of this game made a Harry Potter version. His humor and comedy would be awesome. Like just imagine Mr Flich being a complete creep and obsessed with pussy, cause you know he loves his Mrs Norris. I can just see him going around stealing panties and things, just like how Sokka is in this game. It would be hilarious.
naw got to use ron that way there would be incest with ginny

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Since this is called Four Elements Trainer they should call it Witch Trainer

zscharkan

Nov 23, 2020
Since this is called Four Elements Trainer they should call it Witch Trainer
Lol there is already a Witch Trainer set in the Harry Potter universe, that precedes and inspired all these "trainer games". It was done by Alcabur and tbh it is quite bare and doesn't have too many sex scenes. There is also a remake, Witch Trainer Silver, more characters and more dialogs but still not that many sex scenes.

But I would love to see mity take on those characters.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Could just insert as hermiones brother or something if you wanted incest. Or you could go the Takeis journey route and make up a whole new family which imo, is probably for the best cause who the hell would want to play as ron?
but then it wouldnt be cannon

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes