shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Barring chapter 4 love route tends to be better developed due to being made after slave route and the area the story takes place in already exists. Chapter 4 takes place in two separate time zones based on slave or love route choice so that one is more on your slave or love route choice. CH4 love still has more unique content, for better or for worse.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Little offtopic. I caught myself playing FET once again, there is a moment when I feel genuine regret that the adventure is coming to an end. Now it's time for my MC first trip to Zaofu, really - there are maybe a few video games I've played since the late 80's that give me that feeling. I don't think I have a bigger compliment for the creator of the FET. And really - I hope that someday the original content of the first four books will be somehow expanded. To this world you just want to come back and come back - endlessly :giggle:

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Little offtopic. I caught myself playing FET once again, there is a moment when I feel genuine regret that the adventure is coming to an end. Now it's time for my MC first trip to Zaofu, really - there are maybe a few video games I've played since the late 80's that give me that feeling. I don't think I have a bigger compliment for the creator of the FET. And really - I hope that someday the original content of the first four books will be somehow expanded. To this world you just want to come back and come back - endlessly :giggle:
I tend to agree but then there's 18titans and Omnitrixxx to consider. And while 18titans is ongoing Omnitrixxx has been on hold for quite a while. It's hard to pick one because it seems that anything mity does is great. So whether it's more FET or one of the others, I'll be happy to get it.

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
I played this when Katara was the only gal and a bit of Toph and Azula later on, did any of the content get radically changed. such as art updates, or cut while it was being developed since then?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I'm sad that Ty Lee is the only main cast Avatar character that doesn't get pregnant. She seems to take the most creampies out of the main cast.
I think she would be having a hard time getting pregnant and all, since she does a lot of bending and not the elemental kind...

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
i don't suppose there's plans for getting jinora pregnant by the dad in what i believe is the slave route of the air book
As of right now Jinora cannot get pregnant in B4 slave. There *might* be a B4 slave epilogue later, but the creator isn't sure if he's going to do that yet or not.

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
well heres to hoping i would love for that to happen
I have relatively low hopes for it happing the Dev team almost always give the slave route the short end of the stick. It's the one significant downside to an otherwise good game. There's not a single book where the slave path is more flushed out or given the upper hand vs the love route. It's sad but at least it's there unlike most games.

Last edited:

tcm17

Aug 6, 2017
I played this when Katara was the only gal and a bit of Toph and Azula later on, did any of the content get radically changed. such as art updates, or cut while it was being developed since then?
This statement doesn't make sense because Toph and Azula are entire chapters of content. Azula came first and was completed before chapter 3, so you must have started as the Fire book (Azula and Mai) ended and the Earth (Toph) began.

Assuming you started at the very beginning of work for chapter 3 (slave route Toph), there has been an immense amount of content for chapter 3, chapter 4 and chapter 5. Currently the only "missing" content is a Slave route for chapter 5.

For the maximum amount of content in each chapter, play Love Route from start to end.

tcm17

Aug 6, 2017
My "wow" moment is in Book 3 Love route. There's this incredible conversation with Iroh in the Market where he offers some legitimate IRL advice on how to really appreciate the and memorialize friendships and relationships you've made as a person. It was only maybe 7-8 dialogue boxes of text but felt like a perfect distillation of the character.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Tell me about it. I can't even listen to Kevin MacLeod's Dreamer track without getting a little emotional.

Reactions: Shad0wB

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
My "wow" moment is in Book 3 Love route. There's this incredible conversation with Iroh in the Market where he offers some legitimate IRL advice on how to really appreciate the and memorialize friendships and relationships you've made as a person. It was only maybe 7-8 dialogue boxes of text but felt like a perfect distillation of the character.
Oh yeah. 90% of the dialogue in this is top shelf. The hilarious banters between the fire nation guards. The little character developing moments with characters like Toph and Azula. And the fact that the overarching plot gives you a sense of things being at stake. You aren't just here to get all the bitches. You're here to be their hero.

Reactions: DarkLink

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
With a high degree of probability, I can assume that most FET players just click from scene to scene - while there are a few moments that really stick to the seat, for example "dream" Toph, dialogue with Koh, saving Kuvira ... not to mention such where I almost fell off my chair with laughter, for example when I "exploded" a rubber doll or a condom for the first time right in Pema's face :D heh - or when the MC sits in jail and "dreams" about 2 soldiers. Of course, there are many other similar situations, but these three I remember because they were hilariously surprising.

wiku10

Jul 2, 2022
I guess I have a bug in game version V1.0.2f. In book 3 I cant progress further after getting wood and steel. When i return to the home with it I get notification "You knock but get no answer. I should see Katara about getting some leverage on toph." but I already found Katara and now every other option is blocked by guards etc. so I cant do anything. Any advice what to do?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
If you have the opportunity - go back to version 1.0.1b or even 1.0.1a - the current one is a bugtrap, so various miracles can happen.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I guess I have a bug in game version V1.0.2f. In book 3 I cant progress further after getting wood and steel. When i return to the home with it I get notification "You knock but get no answer. I should see Katara about getting some leverage on toph." but I already found Katara and now every other option is blocked by guards etc. so I cant do anything. Any advice what to do?
That's fixed with v1.0.2f. What (os)version did you use?
If you have the opportunity - go back to version 1.0.1b or even 1.0.1a - the current one is a bugtrap, so various miracles can happen.
The last version should have only very minor bugs, like spelling.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes