KnutFlush

Jan 17, 2018

discard457

Jan 1, 2018
Hey guys how to save game in android I can't save.
If you're using the booom313 port then here's what I did. Everytime a dialogue box would open up, when you wake up, sleep, talk to someone or something, I drag my finger to the bottom right corner and release my finger. Because in that bottom right corner is an option called Pref. Which stands for preference I think. Once there you should have access to various tabs including a save option.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Have been playing the game and its lots of fun so far. Only have 2 problems.
1. If played to the work in progress signs and realy hated that as i was realy having fun. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So not realy any biggies, so for the dev keep up the great work looking forward to the rest of the story. Can't wait !

P.S. mai sells hair pin dagger but i have found no use for them, not used yet or am i missing something ?
Hair pin dagger is for Azula....she won't train you until you give them to her as gift.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys....so I am at book 2...... slave route......after I discovered that Azula is missing for few days, I went to captain rei in the watch tower..... I discovered Azula is trying to assassinate some big officers including rei. So I went to alley and stop the tax collector just like rei said...... then I reported back to her.......
Now the thing is.....rei wanted me to confront azula about the plot and learn the location of some earth soldier...... but I can't talk to Azula about the plot......am I missing something???

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys
I have a question
book 3
what should I do with the girl I found in the tunnel
she wanted a rat and I gave her a rat
and I do not know what's next?
what should I do to make come her out of the tunnel?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
did you got to azula at night she gives you a bj and then you talk to rei and you build it up from there
Yes, I found out later that I didn't fight enough time so she didn't want to give me blowjob. The first blowjob was the trigger point........

And also do you guys know where to get obsidian on book 3 for the upgrade of the village buildings?? I mean wood and steel can be bought from market but can't find the obsidian. Is it in the arena or in the maze??

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys
I have a question
book 3
what should I do with the girl I found in the tunnel
she wanted a rat and I gave her a rat
and I do not know what's next?
what should I do to make come her out of the tunnel?
Girl? Sokka isn't a girl though he does dabble in cross dressing sometimes.

Mar 21, 2018
Girl? Sokka isn't a girl though he does dabble in cross dressing sometimes.
I don't mean sokka!

I'm talking about a girl found in a tunnel behind a grating
she only shows his photos and wants to get a rat to eat
I gave her a rat
and nothing
what should I do to make come her out of the from grating and tunnel?

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I don't mean sokka!

I'm talking about a girl found in a tunnel behind a grating
she only shows his photos and wants to get a rat to eat
I gave her a rat
and nothing
what should I do to make come her out of the from grating and tunnel?
I'm pretty sure the person behind the grate IS Sokka. He's mentioned being imprisoned, after all. After you get him the rat and see the pictures, that seems to be all there is to that encounter(for now).

And regarding the pictures, those are of a side-character part of Jet's gang. You know, Jet.

Mar 21, 2018
I'm pretty sure the person behind the grate IS Sokka. He's mentioned being imprisoned, after all. After you get him the rat and see the pictures, that seems to be all there is to that encounter(for now).

And regarding the pictures, those are of a side-character part of Jet's gang. You know, Jet.
yes i know
thanks
that's what it was about
Thanks for the information
Do you know what to do from sokka?
Can you get him out of there?

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
And also do you guys know where to get obsidian on book 3 for the upgrade of the village buildings?? I mean wood and steel can be bought from market but can't find the obsidian. Is it in the arena or in the maze??[/QUOTE said:
Obsidian can be found in the dungeon / maze part, some times one of the girls give it and there is also some on the floor / shelf to be found.

The suki quest part is a bit of a bummer for me, i hope that when we get the love play option you can find a way to use her without "using" her as in the series she was sokka's girl. And it did feel odd "using" her.
This is odd i'm quoting my self :)

CosmicComic

Jan 13, 2018
In Book 3, has anyone else had all their crabs permanently weak, even after finishing a battle?
I was hoping there might be a fix because otherwise, to even win a battle, I have to spam potions and I'm trying to find out what content there is behind Iroh's fight, if anything.

Nmann

Mar 20, 2018
I'm in Book 1 and must fuck Katara according to Elder Council but she's mad at me and I'm supposed to go hunting but there's always this Dreamstealer appearing because I can not beat and it does not go on, any tips?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes