piales

Jun 17, 2017
comlete book 1,2 with the love route , next will be the slave one , can't wait for book 3 to be done i want to give toph some of my love HAHAHA

Reactions: Parnaval

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Book 2 love route.......how to enter the prison? I can't find any disguise. Or is it not needed because it's not the time yet to enter the prison.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just know that Ty Lee scene(Book 3 slave route) is the best scene in the game. Oh how I wish the dev loved Mai the same way.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Book 2 love route.......how to enter the prison? I can't find any disguise. Or is it not needed because it's not the time yet to enter the prison.
At some point you will be asked to stop a thief, you have to do that quest first.

Reactions: JenusKudo

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
0.png

It's a good day to start anew

I'm sad to say the coder's PC has been hacked into a million broken pieces and all the FET code is gone. It's a shame really. A day before all of this happened someone of Microsoft support called him to warn him his PC was infected and tried to help him repair it but it looks it was too late already . The support guy was called peter and had a funny accent so the coder is currently trying to get in contact with him to thank him for at least trying to warn us.

That's not the only bad news though. The coder didn't back up any code and when I heard everything was gone I facepalmed so hard I knocked myself out and slipped into a coma. When I woke up in a hospital bed there was no one around and outside animated corpses were trying to eat my brain or something. I didn't stay around to find out.

Because all of this we decided to make a new game about catching pussies and avoiding the dead. It's the only natural thing to do all things considered. Links are below. Stay safe guys and always trust Microsoft support guys when they call out of nowhere and tell you your windows PC is infected even though you've been using a Mac.

(seriously though it's a lot of fun to feign ignorance and tell them outrageous made up stories. My only regret is I didn't record it.)

-

-
RIP Four Elements Trainer

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 83828

It's a good day to start anew

RIP Four Elements Trainer
Thanks for posting this, I was super curious what dumb thing they were going to write for April 1. The first part is actually almost believable (aside from it being April Fools when they posted it) but the second part just goes off the rails and it suddenly becomes a pretty great read.

Also, it might seem like a joke but it's a little worth it playing the game included in the post a little. 10/10 stuff right there

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes