Charlie Day

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know the music that plays during Book 3 at night? I think it might be by Blue Dot Sessions but I can't be sure and haven't found it yet.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Is there any content to making Katara do the shame walk? did a few times now but don't see any progress
The ending is slightly different. In the slave route you get a new scene. In the love route she just walks with cum on her face while she yells that she loves the avatar.

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys
I have a question
book 3
WHAT DO I DO TO UNLOCK THE TOPH HOUSE?
ONLY MORNING HER IS NO.
I HAVE THIS COMMUNICATION:
THE DOOR'S LOCKED.
NEXT
PICTURE
UNDER DEVELOPMENT
AND
THIS IS SAME WITH JIN IN JASMINE DRAGON
ONLY JIN DISAPPEARED AND COMMUNICATION - UNDER DEVELOPMENT
WHAT DO I DO TO UNLOCK JIN?
HELP ME PLEASE!!!
NOW THE GAME WERE BORING
ALL TIME ONLY FIGHT IN TUNNEL

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys
I have a question
book 3
ONLY MORNING HER IS NO.
THE DOOR'S LOCKED.
NEXT
PICTURE
UNDER DEVELOPMENT
AND
HELP ME PLEASE!!!
NOW THE GAME WERE BORING
All these questions have already been described. You only need to know "how to learn to read previous posts."
If UNDER DEVELOPMENT = UNDER DEVELOPMENT =Continued only in the next updates
about the JIN already wrote with pictures

memosabry777

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys
I have a question
book 3
ONLY MORNING HER IS NO.
THE DOOR'S LOCKED.
NEXT
PICTURE
UNDER DEVELOPMENT
AND
HELP ME PLEASE!!!
NOW THE GAME WERE BORING
same here but i really enjoy the tunnel fight

MasterTits

Mar 28, 2018
Hello,

Need help, Im stuck on event that Im focusing to hypnosis June and Suki but Suki is looking for dildo but i already got it in the tunnel

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
was already found before
is found here

Reactions: Krull

SnurdBurglar

Aug 6, 2017
Hello guys,

This is my first post ever. Love this game, one of the best out there. I have one question: I can't get (for the life of me) to the Ty Lee stuff. Whatever I do, I get the love route. Can someone help me get the slave route, because I've searched everywhere and....nothing. Thanks.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Hello guys,

This is my first post ever. Love this game, one of the best out there. I have one question: I can't get (for the life of me) to the Ty Lee stuff. Whatever I do, I get the love route. Can someone help me get the slave route, because I've searched everywhere and....nothing. Thanks.
You get an option for the slave route, at the beginning of the fire arc. You either choose to be Zuko, the love route, or the prisoner; which is the slave route and contains more Ty Lee content. Hope this helps.

Reactions: SnurdBurglar
Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys
I have a question
book 3
I'M TALKING ABOUT MARKET
I SAY ABOUT GAME (SCAME) FROM TOPH
AND CHOOSE
GIVE ME A HANDJOB
THI'S GETTING + 1 PUBLIC
WHAT THEY GIVE POINTS PUBLIC?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
6IlvMc3ixoVBXdofnN-EgRdvD3hd-TfZBqv8lFX9hmBsSGWA4wri495mDwCirFkR.jpg

Art assets update 21
This month's art asset update is here at last! It better be or it might not be this month's update anymore : ( Speaking of late, it doesn't look like we'll be able to make up for last month's delay (which was released this month) so that's more than likely going to repeat itself. When you have no time to spare, pretty much every delay changes from a guest into a permanent resident. The coder might have something more to say about that later, but I wanted to take this opportunity to give you a heads-up.
Back to the art asset update. We got a couple of things(extra's) in here including a very early proof of concept version of the maze. Just a small thing to figure out if what we wanted to do would actually work.

It's a version where your orientation would change. So instead of always facing north you'll face south, west and east as well. let's just say this version got shot down for very good reasons. It takes me two steps to get hopelessly lost in it and that's WITH the knowledge of where the rooms are supposed to be. It also has a couple of bugs which didn't help but even without those getting lost was never as easy as in this version.

I've also uploaded this update below as an attachment to this post using Patreon's own filehost system. Just as a backup test if mega is giving you trouble.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes