Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Do take a look at today's date, then make your your judgement.
just making sure FET is not your average fap game nor is it a advanced fap game bc ofc it can only be a superior fap game :cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Unlikely to be anytime soon. Slave route doesn't seems close to finished yet and there seems to be more characters to work with than the previous two chapters.
Tks, I will wait a bit(maybe this fall or winter). To me the Love route is the best.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Tks, I will wait a bit(maybe this fall or winter). To me the Love route is the best.
I like the personality that the main character takes more on the Love route for sure. More anti-hero vs the slaves route's quirky villainous character. That said, for at least book 2, I prefer the slave route since I like the scenes a little better... alright, more like I prefer that you can romance Ty Lee in that one. I also think that the personality the MC takes with Rei is more appropriate in the slave route rather than the love route.

I think at the earliest that the Love route will come for chapter 3 is winter. It seems like a lot of stuff will still be done for the slave route. At the very least though, they seems to have quite a bit for content with every update, more so than previously.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not gonna lie. Catching those cats is hard.
Yes, yes they were. I had a MUCH easier time catching the skulls... lol

On a slightly different note, I would just like to go on record as say I hope that in Book 4, Zhu Li Moon is a thing, and we get to tell her to "do the thing". (Maybe hard to win over, but willing to do anything once you do?)

Reactions: PugWug and KaiserST

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
tzzz, fuck all y'all. git gud.
Must be nice to have hand/eye coordination:eek:penedeyewink:, but some of us have disabilities preventing that. There are some days when I can barely even hold the mouse, hence why I do not play action games.

Reactions: emaki

emaki

Aug 19, 2017
Must be nice to have hand/eye coordination:eek:penedeyewink:, but some of us have disabilities preventing that. There are some days when I can barely even hold the mouse, hence why I do not play action games.
try holding down one of the keys to get a little time-freeze and therefor more time to react. Also its a two button game, so you can play it with two hands, which should minimize the hand-eye-coordination and make it more of a reflex-game.

Besides that it's a nice suprise for the 1. of April. It's always nice to see, when people put in some work in their jokes and not just put out some 2-line-fake-news.

For those who want to know what content is included: you will get an H-Scene build-up for every 5 pussies up to the unlock at 20 pussies. Then there is a little animiation with two stages. Additionaly you can go for the Highscore-Mode, where you will be rewared with some art for every 10 (? I think) pussies, up until 50, after that there is another small comment at 100 pussies. Then nothing more till 200, after which I ended my pussy-hunt. ^^

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Besides that it's a nice suprise for the 1. of April. It's always nice to see, when people put in some work in their jokes and not just put out some 2-line-fake-news.
Yeah, my reflexes are terrible these days. heh. I agree though, very cute, and it was my favorite character, so no complaints here. XD
I stopped at 20 though, guess I will have to try again, luckily you only have to do 5 at a time.

VexedSpeed

Jul 7, 2017
How do i get past the orb memory scene on book 2 on the island? I destroyed the orb and Im on the first stage all the way on the left and i cant find any way to get out. Someone please helppppppp

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How do i get past the orb memory scene on book 2 on the island? I destroyed the orb and Im on the first stage all the way on the left and i cant find any way to get out. Someone please helppppppp
Go down one branch and you can go further up than where you are.

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Hi there!
Any news about next update?
Not yet, you can check the patreon page as updates will be there first. :
BTW the april fools cost them 2k$ monthly, hope it was worth it.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Not yet, you can check the patreon page as updates will be there first. :
BTW the april fools cost them 2k$ monthly, hope it was worth it.
Bah, a bunch of snowflakes that can't take a joke?

"I say, we can joke if we want to!
We can leave your friends behind,
Cause if your friends don't joke,
your friends can't take a joke,
then they're no friends of mine!"

Reactions: emaki

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Bah, a bunch of snowflakes that can't take a joke?

"I say, we can joke if we want to!
We can leave your friends behind,
Cause if your friends don't joke,
your friends can't take a joke,
then they're no friends of mine!"
im no snowflake but i imagine were in the same vein like why make up this elborate fully well knowing how easily people today hear watch or read something and take it like there God especially with the IRL stories that have dire or potential dire consequences look at you trump like it was april fools but even then people are idiots why couldn't a cheap or shitty joke worked we woulda ha ha 'ed or he he 'ed just the same and moved on waiting for another Godly FET update wondering such questions as: can we make toph and company preggers like book 2/where that joo dee content coming and ofc when can we finesse young guliable to marry us or have a kid going back to question 1 we can only hope but i'll say pregnancy speed up the tainting ;):cool::cool::cool:;););):evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::relievedface::relievedface::relievedface::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
im no snowflake but i imagine were in the same vein like why make up this elborate fully well knowing how easily people today hear watch or read something and take it like there God especially with the IRL stories that have dire or potential dire consequences look at you trump like it was april fools but even then people are idiots why couldn't a cheap or shitty joke worked we woulda ha ha 'ed or he he 'ed just the same and moved on waiting for another Godly FET update wondering such questions as: can we make toph and company preggers like book 2/where that joo dee content coming and ofc when can we finesse young guliable to marry us or have a kid going back to question 1 we can only hope but i'll say pregnancy speed up the tainting ;):cool::cool::cool:;););):evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::relievedface::relievedface::relievedface::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
Breathe...I ran out of breath just reading your post. :closedeyesmile:

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes