GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
How far does Book 3 go? I already have the shop, bar, hospital and upgraded my house. The only thing I can seem to do is upgrade the shop, but I don't find any obsidian anywhere.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How far does Book 3 go? I already have the shop, bar, hospital and upgraded my house. The only thing I can seem to do is upgrade the shop, but I don't find any obsidian anywhere.
For starters, you need to run around the tunnels some more.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
For starters, you need to run around the tunnels some more.
Really? I've been running around them a lot and nothing seems to happen, I fell into the hole, used one key to open a door, freed two chained chicks. Now the only things I find is an earth door I can bend because I can't keep training, and a door I don't find the key anywhere :l

EDIT: Wait, forget that, I just had to keep visiting Toph at night, I thought it was looping for sure DX

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really? I've been running around them a lot and nothing seems to happen, I fell into the hole, used one key to open a door, freed two chained chicks. Now the only things I find is an earth door I can bend because I can't keep training, and a door I don't find the key anywhere :l

EDIT: Wait, forget that, I just had to keep visiting Toph at night, I thought it was looping for sure DX
Obsidian can also be found down there in a few places, as well as dropping occasionally in battle IIRR.

Reactions: tomislazy and GaRbS

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Ok, I'm at a loss. I'm completely stuck on Book 1. I have every single rumor and sexual act maxed out and complete. I did the shop quest, I did the school quest, I saw the mine scene, I saw Kyra, the mystery girl in bed, I finished the cum jar..literally everything. I've gone to every single area both morning and night. No one gives me anything else, but she won't finish my training. My waterbending is stuck at 25 and the story won't progress. What the hell am I missing here?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Ok, I'm at a loss. I'm completely stuck on Book 1. I have every single rumor and sexual act maxed out and complete. I did the shop quest, I did the school quest, I saw the mine scene, I saw Kyra, the mystery girl in bed, I finished the cum jar..literally everything. I've gone to every single area both morning and night. No one gives me anything else, but she won't finish my training. My waterbending is stuck at 25 and the story won't progress. What the hell am I missing here?
The school has a second quest during the day. You need to fight 2 battles in a row so have some potions handy.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
as well as dropping occasionally in battle IIRR.
Oh that makes sense, I was wondering where I was getting so much of it.
scroll back like 3, or 5, or 6, or 8 pages. this question was asked and answered so often.
OK, thanks.

Also, does buying any other armors besides the dragon one do actually anything? I just don't want to waste my money.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Oh that makes sense, I was wondering where I was getting so much of it.
OK, thanks.

Also, does buying any other armors besides the dragon one do actually anything? I just don't want to waste my money.
Drops the damage you take (as armor would). I think it goes down to like 50 per hit with the dragon armor and pretty much allows you to solo most groups.

Reactions: GaRbS

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
OK, but, since I got the dragon armor, do I need the others? Or they don't stack? Also, does buying it only once give it to just me or the other troops as well?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
OK, but, since I got the dragon armor, do I need the others? Or they don't stack? Also, does buying it only once give it to just me or the other troops as well?
I don't think you need to get any other armors at that point. While I don't know the under the hood mechanics of it, I only got the Dragon Armor, got the two different units and upgraded the two unit's HP every now and then. Just spam attacking one opponent unit at a time and you should be go through the game with no real problem.

So answering in your questions in order, No, not sure but I don't think so and I think it only affects your character.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Dropped off this for a while, came back and I've just done Book 2 Love route. Not sure what diffrent routes there are here though.
Is Mai-romance a real option? I'm firmly in the Azula-fucking camp at the moment. Is there a threesome route?

I feel like I had a good handle on the game till Ember Island. Then I kinda lost track of all the different options and minigames.

I guess i could just cheat both affection values to 99 or whatever, but...

The farm, the drinks mixing, the crab battles and card-games.
Too many boring minigames. I do hope none of them gated off anything important.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
One more question: As I recall, there used to be a way to check Azula's stats and stuff. (IIRC, in your bedroom)
Was that removed or am I just stupid for not being able to find it?
I'd like to know what they are, before I start tossing around console commands to change them.

To find the kid right? I did that already too.
Honestly, I just skip book 1 nowadays. It's kinda...

The dev seriously improved for book 2. I half expect Book1 to be completely rewritten after three and four are completed.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes