t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Is this something new? Sorry but i don't remember this part being in the game
It's part of Book 4 Love route, right before Kuvira attacks the city. You have to tell the old fire trio to get outta town as part of the evacuation before the end of the book.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Is this something new? Sorry but i don't remember this part being in the game
It's part of Book 4 Love route, right before Kuvira attacks the city. You have to tell the old fire trio to get outta town as part of the evacuation before the end of the book.
AND you have to progress with Korra, Jinora and Pema's sexy scenes since somebody complained about being unable to progress after telling The Fire Trio (Let's just pretend that Izumi doesn't exist like t4ewk did...what's even funnier is that The MC himself forgot her existence when he was telling The Fire Trio to evacuate! xD) to evacuate last week.

You have to progress with The Main Plot AND The Main Girls's sexy scenes in general.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
is there any way you get to play as korra or jinora?
cause i got excited in the last book where i got the feeling that the MC is going to be a woman.( or boyish girl)

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
is there any way you get to play as korra or jinora?
cause i got excited in the last book where i got the feeling that the MC is going to be a woman.( or boyish girl)
in short, nope.
MiTy made it clear repeatedly, no female MC. if you played every book, you would have come across a scene where MC even threatens to screw up everything that painted chick wants of him, if she puts him into a girls' body. something along that line. been a while.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
in short, nope.
MiTy made it clear repeatedly, no female MC. if you played every book, you would have come across a scene where MC even threatens to screw up everything that painted chick wants of him, if she puts him into a girls' body. something along that line. been a while.
wish there was a special one like the christmas special but to play as kora or jinora

Reactions: Chains123

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
First time playing the game. now at book 2. what I need to do after the island to progress? already promote to general.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
You need to do 5 night shifts in the bar, like Ty Lee told you.
Well. now I remember. she did tell me that before going to the island but I forgot :ROFLMAO: the game also don't have quest log for me to check what I need to do.
Good thing it's not a bug. thx for reminding me.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Well. now I remember. she did tell me that before going to the island but I forgot :ROFLMAO: the game also don't have quest log for me to check what I need to do.
Good thing it's not a bug. thx for reminding me.
kind of basic for just about the whole game, no matter which book and which route: when in doubt, when it seems like you're stuck, click everything clickable, talk to everyone. it might be confusing, and sometimes tedious, but usually it does the trick.

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I was in the final part of the earth kingdom but it won't let me move forward because I need to improve something in the base but I no longer have obsidian and I've already explored everything. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?
I remember running out of obsidian but the game still told me to build stuff, but I don't exactly remember how did I get past through that. If you're already at the end of the chapter, IIRC you can buy obsidian from [i don't remember that hoodie guy name..]. There are some hidden obsidian inside the cave too. and tavern's expedition.
I'm definitely running a 64-bit OS, and I tried both the 32-bit and 64-bit version. Neither of them worked. I've attached the log just in case there's something in there that'll make sense to anyone who can tell me what the problem is...
Sorry that you're having problem with the game. Bcuz I've never encounter any problem or bugs in MITY games, unless it's a bughunt. Try the "older machine" version, the new one kinda haywire. Maybe put the game inside your x86 Program Files folder for 32bit games running on 64bit OS. About the error logs, try patreon or directly to MITY.

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
AND you have to progress with Korra, Jinora and Pema's sexy scenes since somebody complained about being unable to progress after telling The Fire Trio (Let's just pretend that Izumi doesn't exist like t4ewk did...what's even funnier is that The MC himself forgot her existence when he was telling The Fire Trio to evacuate! xD) to evacuate last week.

You have to progress with The Main Plot AND The Main Girls's sexy scenes in general.
Ah ok, totally forgot that part, i thought they were talking about book 2

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You know ... the more I play FET, the more I think that ... Marty is ... a chick ;) Seriously - the style of some dialogues, solutions to some situations, some small facts really make me think. I don't feel like an "expert" but - I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true ;) And as for me - it would be great news!

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Azula gets anally raped by a swamp tentacle monster is not questionable?

The end of book 2 slave route is really disappointing. You can only fuck Azula in prison in a single position, nearly vanilla stuff. I wish I could fuck her in the ass in the most humiliating manner and pee into her mouth as desert. Also, hand her to the guards for a gangbang.
LMFAOOO

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Was a little unsure about this game until I started making my way through book 2. From the character dynamics to the scenarios, as far as the love route goes (only done love routes so far) It's been hot as hell. The tension between Mai and Azula has been great, my only issue is me being indecisive because I don't wanna miss any of the Azula scenes but I also don't wanna lock myself out of a potential good Mai ending.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Was a little unsure about this game until I started making my way through book 2. From the character dynamics to the scenarios, as far as the love route goes (only done love routes so far) It's been hot as hell. The tension between Mai and Azula has been great, my only issue is me being indecisive because I don't wanna miss any of the Azula scenes but I also don't wanna lock myself out of a potential good Mai ending.
There is a gallery mod, and there is mutually exclusive content in the game. I guess you can replay every choice and hope you get every future permutation before you rewind and do the other choices, or just save yourself the headache.

Last edited:
Reactions: BokkoBokko

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
indeed, would suggest you do like me, and hit save on every decision that might look like a possible branch in the story. the game is very patient with the number of saves (i don't even know the theoretical max number of Ren'Py saves.. is there any?), just if you individually name each single one, there might be some struggle ahead with the name length. can't have a lengthy explanation as save name. i didn't count lately, but i'm at around 20+ or so pages full of saves.
..right, should clean them all out some day and just replay the whole thing. seems worth it.

Reactions: APoc1

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
There is a gallery

There is a gallery mod, and there is mutually exclusive content in the game. I guess you can replay every choice and hope you get every future permutation before you rewind and do the other choices, or just save yourself the headache.
Oh shit I didn't even bother checking for mods, do I have to redownload the game, or do I just edit my files with it?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes