J Kary

Oct 23, 2022
Does anyone have a save file of all their gameplay? (PC please and all books even the last update saves)

Kairul259

Nov 4, 2022
Hello does anyone know how to active cheat on apk i already try change 00console.rpyc to 00console.rpy but i put it back and start the game it crash please help me...

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
7th time uploading this........you're wasting on a lot of great content btw......The dev worked on this for almost 7 years btw......
i've done that just once. now that i had reset my virtual box, all saves are gone anyway.. but in the future i won't do anymore without a true reason. 20 people weekly asking for saves, is not a true reason to me. they may just use the darn search function and then get all the saves they asked for, and then some. and yes, one could do a custom search sorted by date, and then have the mostest recentest one. well... prolly buried under countless requests for a save.

*edit found a typo. now it's mine.

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
So I took a break from this near the end of Book 3 and now I came back and have no freaking clue what I gotta do to finish it. The village is complete, the labyrinth is explored, what's the trigger?

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Hey all, just a super quick (and boring!) update to let you know where things are at right now. I won't be releasing a new build halfway through August. We're basically already past that point so it's going to be, like I already mentioned in the earlier art update, an end of the month update(at the latest).
I've currently more or less finished the art/scenes and pasted them together in a way which can be played through in a very buggy/untrustworthy manner for the most part. It's still like walking through a badly furnished house though. The rooms, windows and doors are there and I can even flick on the lights. Some doors open up to a brick wall though! Anyway, most of the stuff is still in boxes in the living room which means a good deal remains to be unpacked/done.
I'll be plenty busy for at least another week, but it's the nicer part of development where the main structure is up and running. I usually have a vague schedule in my head of where I should be at during a certain date and things are looking good so far.
And that's already all I have to say right now! I'm keeping this short and simple so I can dive back into working on FET again. Talk to you later!
Cheers!

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone encounter a bug where if you defeat the Badgermoles before Ajala request you to find the girls taken from them, you can't find them in the tunnels?

My save it attached

The Wandering One

Jul 21, 2018
I remember running out of obsidian but the game still told me to build stuff, but I don't exactly remember how did I get past through that. If you're already at the end of the chapter, IIRC you can buy obsidian from [i don't remember that hoodie guy name..]. There are some hidden obsidian inside the cave too. and tavern's expedition.

Sorry that you're having problem with the game. Bcuz I've never encounter any problem or bugs in MITY games, unless it's a bughunt. Try the "older machine" version, the new one kinda haywire. Maybe put the game inside your x86 Program Files folder for 32bit games running on 64bit OS. About the error logs, try patreon or directly to MITY.
Damn, that actually worked. Thanks!

That moment when your computer is so old you actually have to download from the "Old Hardware" section

• Sad
Reactions: PussMaster

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
So I took a break from this near the end of Book 3 and now I came back and have no freaking clue what I gotta do to finish it. The village is complete, the labyrinth is explored, what's the trigger?
Have you been to the ocean with Katara?
Just keep talking to each person every new day - eventually someone will push the plot forward.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
So what is the creator doing now?

Someone said that he is not focused on this game right now, but then what is he doing, because the other game is being made by the artist (18titans), or am I missing something?

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
So what is the creator doing now?

Someone said that he is not focused on this game right now, but then what is he doing, because the other game is being made by the artist (18titans), or am I missing something?
literaly a devblog 2 posts above you

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
literaly a devblog 2 posts above you
I already read it and I still don't understand some things, if that post is from the artist or the original creator, I'll leave it like that, I played it a long time ago and I'm just seeing how the game is going and I expected much more

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
I already read it and I still don't understand some things, if that post is from the artist or the original creator, I'll leave it like that, I played it a long time ago and I'm just seeing how the game is going and I expected much more
If you played it a long time ago there is a lot of new content. Mity tries to update FET every other month. 18titans updates inbetween

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
If you played it a long time ago there is a lot of new content. Mity tries to update FET every other month. 18titans updates inbetween
the last update of the game was 2 months ago, so I don't think so, but there's anything about a new game, or something besides this game besides 18titans?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
the last update of the game was 2 months ago, so I don't think so, but there's anything about a new game, or something besides this game besides 18titans?
MITY is the group originally working on FET. Marty is part of MITY, and the current dev/artist as far as I can tell. He's currently working on the epilogue to Book 4 Love Route for FET and updates are releasing every other month for it. He's also working on another project (18Titans), which is getting updates on the months that FET isn't getting updated. I hope that answers your questions.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
MITY is the group originally working on FET. Marty is part of MITY, and the current dev/artist as far as I can tell. He's currently working on the epilogue to Book 4 Love Route for FET and updates are releasing every other month for it. He's also working on another project (18Titans), which is getting updates on the months that FET isn't getting updated. I hope that answers your questions.
Yeah Ty, it didn't answer everything, but I did get the answer I was looking for (which is when both games are updated)

wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
I'm trying to go back through the game after I reformatted my computer. I'm on Book 2 and I just got back from Ember Island. I can't seem to progress any further. No matter what I do it just tells me "Huh her door is locked. Maybe I should go talk to someone else." I've talked to everyone, nothing is helping.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm trying to go back through the game after I reformatted my computer. I'm on Book 2 and I just got back from Ember Island. I can't seem to progress any further. No matter what I do it just tells me "Huh her door is locked. Maybe I should go talk to someone else." I've talked to everyone, nothing is helping.
You need to do 5 night shifts in the bar, like Ty Lee told you.

RushSkies

Jun 28, 2022
Hey can anyone help? I'm on the love route of book 4 and I'm stuck in Republic City, the fire lord hasn't evacuated yet and there doesn't seem to be anyway to progress, for note I have v1.0.5c

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes