CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Is this game dead?? Or I'm just stuck?
Depends on where you actually are.....

And no, the game is not dead (yet)

The main story is done (Both Slave and Love Routes for ALL of the 4 Books) while The Epilogue is WIP (Love Epilogue is almost done, Slave Epilogue hasn't moved an inch yet)

Is there really a difference between love and slave? Or it's just the dialogue that changes
Yes, there is a BIG difference in almost every aspect: Dialogue, Jokes, Content, Plot and How it progresses!

.....Except for Book 1, it's almost the same.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vermillion246

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
she's hot, but I think due to her personality I end liking Jinora MUCH more in both slave and love, so much that I didn't even think about Korra that much, except for the anal + loli scene *ahem* , but seriously, not really sure why
You wouldn't even so much as hate fuck a big titty water tribe girl if given the chance?
Either way, I was just using Korra as an example with that image. There's plenty of girls in Korra to pick from. Outside of what you all list, there's Asami, Opal, Pema, Zhu Li, Eska. There's some picks in there. Pema is an SSS tier milf.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
yeah but i was talking about the narrative side of things, book 2 has a very emotional love route book 3 was very good aswell but book 4 didnt grab me in the slightest. when we talk about slaveroute sure there was the gangrape scene and the korra getting fucked by a dog scene that i enjoyed
Yeah, that's fair. We all play the game for different reasons. I like good story, but end of the day this game is high quality spank material and the story is just a nice side thing on the side that adds to it.

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
Is it just me or does anyone think Korra's FJ scene in v1.0.5 look oddly animated? I preferably like the angles better for most of the footjob scenes with the other characters like Ty Lee and Toph etc. both in the love/slave route. And I think the anatomy of the feet in general could be drawn better if i say so myself. Not that it matters that much, just a wonder I urged myself to share.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Is it just me or does anyone think Korra's FJ scene in v1.0.5 look oddly animated? I preferably like the angles better for most of the footjob scenes with the other characters like Ty Lee and Toph etc. both in the love/slave route. And I think the anatomy of the feet in general could be drawn better if i say so myself. Not that it matters that much, just a wonder I urged myself to share.
Do not go down the rabbit hole that is MITY and feet.

• Haha
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

SmegmaSmuggler

Sep 15, 2018
You all are lucky I'm very busy the next few days and was too horny to wait for someone else to leak lmao.

Pfff! How I underestimated the time it would take me to do what I minimally wanted to do for this build. That's nothing new really, but it is extra true this time. I left a lot undone.
Okay, so what do we have here? It's the build in which I try and sort of add a semi end to the love route epilogue. Like I've said before I don't want it to be a "hard end" so you'll still be able to progress days and jump back into the past if you chose either Nagina or The spirit once it's done.
The end of this build is pretty clear. When Ikki jumps it's over... I now suddenly realize that can be interpreted in a dark way! No worries, it's nothing like that. you'll understand once you see it. Still, I'll add a vague description of what I added at the bottom of this post.
This build progresses the love route epilogue.
I'm expecting bugs(maybe a lot), I spent a lot of time squashing them during these weeks and I'd be surprised if you won't be able to find something nasty. if you do and want to let me know about it, I'm all ears! Not just for bugs though. Personal opinions, typos or whatever else you want to let me know about is appreciated. Write me directly by sending me a dm or mention it in the comments. Both ways are fine and appreciated.
I'm not certain , but this might be a bit more difficult than what you're used to from a FET build. There's a lot of searching at times. Still, I hope you'll the end result! Thanks and sorry I couldn't get it finished in the weekend. Makes me sad :(

LINKS BELOW and vague spoiler log below that.
- pc version -
- mac version -
- apk version -

-spoiler log-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xltninefive

Jul 21, 2020
One of the easy to miss is Ty Lee/Azula(or Mai) beach scene. Just before entering the waters you can see a floating bottle, click on it.
I have that one. It's gotta be bugged or something idk. Does it count the first one (that you poor on the statue) for anyone?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes