randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The finale is getting closer... instead of rejoicing that FET will see the finale - I'm overcome with sadness :( Let's hope that M will remember about his best project and - who knows - maybe in some time he will refresh or remaster or maybe change something in the main story...
cant wait to see the next big project

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
didnt book 1 have a preggo ending? guys in book 2 love route do morality, sluttiness and public affect the endings? like Azula being more slutty or more of a whore affects them? also wish we could knock up Ursa, Rei and Ty lee

Last edited:

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Actually no, cuz there already is this kind of content in the game, and all i'm saying is a little bit more, like side characters and some random scenes, not a full book with trans characters
Nah. Gotta know your audience.
If potential content appeals to maybe like 5% of players, but doesn't interest or causes discomfort in WAAAAAY above 50%, then it's probably not the right place for it.

I think 4ET's image and history speaks for itself, in terms of what to expect for new players. This game never advertised to Lgbt players.

You wouldn't download Grindr to look for single, straight women either.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes