TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Alrighty, I redid the bottle stuff from a previous save and got the last bottle. Made sure I kept dumping the bottles as soon as I had one so the game didn't bug and shortchange me one

Reactions: RekeLastPage

HeLLeX21

May 14, 2020
Alrighty, I redid the bottle stuff from a previous save and got the last bottle. Made sure I kept dumping the bottles as soon as I had one so the game didn't bug and shortchange me one
Can i have your save just before the bottle quest starts?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
FourElementsTrainer-1.0.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Someone already beat you too it, but it's nice to have more posts of it for those who might have missed it.
Cant find the last bottle and cant Marry Young Katara think they may be bugs
I was able to marry Katara.
You have to do ice fishing for the food by selecting the hunting option.
Have the shopkeeper get naked and get the scene where the two other girls show up so that you can invite them. You also have to invite the shadow girl who was sucking you off in book 1.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
And where is the last one? Cause i've already checked every single thing
Going off my memory as best I can here.

Go to the photoshoot with Varrick and Zhu Li. Make sure you have Varrick give the bottle first or they won't give it to you and you'll have to do it again the next day.

Have Izumi go to the beach with you and you'll stub your toe on a bottle.

Have Mai/Azula and Ty Lee go to the beach with you.

Go to the Yacht and ask Kya and Asami about bottles. On the way back you'll bump into the mermaid, who'll give you a bottle for defeating a serpent for her.

Those are some of the less obvious ones.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Is there any guide to reach each route for book 2 and further? All I got from github was basic mechanic explanation but from the gallery theres plenty of endings which I assume needs different approach.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
judging by the amount a pee play in this and the teentitans game id have to disagree with you it feels like a fetish that grew on them
yeah while talking to marty in dms he allso said that he thought of a gay scene for teen titans allready he just cant justify putting it in before everythign else is in place, i think a lot of the kink isnt just requests but actual willingness to have more of them under their belt and try out new stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xander Fields

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
=========Bottles Locations==========

Total bottles: 11 bottle not 10 since you give one to Nagina/Spirit.

1- Zhu li and Varrick: Just press/tap on ''Photoshoot" and ask for the bottle. (1 bottle.)

2- Izumi: Blowjob on beach and you'll find one. (1 bottle.)

3- Katara: "Main girls" on the beach and ask her if she found a bottle. (1 bottle.)

4- Lin and Suyin: "Beifong Sisters" on the beach and ask em for bottles. (2 bottles.)

5- Fishtits and Serpent: Visit The Yacht and go back and fight the Serpent and you'll find a bottle on the beach. (1 bottle.)

6- Ikki and Opal: Wait a day and check on Ikki in The Mansion and you'll find her and Opal on the beach and ask em for bottles. (2 bottles.)

7- Hawky: Same as 6, but you just ask him to get you a bottle instead.(1 bottle.)

8- Ty lee and Mai: Take em on the beach and Ty lee will find a bottle on the beach. (1 bottle.)

9- You'll acquire one once the quest starts....DUUUH! (1 bottle.)

And that's that!

You just have Anal with Nagina/Spirit and ask to go back to Book 1 at night and the rest is self-explanatory.

Hey...

I have a funny yet interesting question:

thanks but either im missing something or something is broken. ive waited weeks and exhausted every option i can find.
Well there's 2 questions in that matter:

1- Do you even have Korra with you on the Island?

2- Are you CERTAIN that you've done everything....Like explored EVERYTHING? (That includes the sex scenes, card game,Halloween event, etc.)

Reactions: Dc1989 and RoriRo

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
=========Bottles Locations==========

Total bottles: 11 bottle not 10 since you give one to Nagina/Spirit.

1- Zhu li and Varrick: Just press/tap on ''Photoshoot" and ask for the bottle. (1 bottle.)

2- Izumi: Blowjob on beach and you'll find one. (1 bottle.)

3- Katara: "Main girls" on the beach and ask her if she found a bottle. (1 bottle.)

4- Lin and Suyin: "Beifong Sisters" on the beach and ask em for bottles. (2 bottles.)

5- Fishtits and Serpent: Visit The Yacht and go back and fight the Serpent and you'll find a bottle on the beach. (1 bottle.)

6- Ikki and Opal: Wait a day and check on Ikki in The Mansion and you'll find her and Opal on the beach and ask em for bottles. (2 bottles.)

7- Hawky: Same as 6, but you just ask him to get you a bottle instead.(1 bottle.)

8- Ty lee and Mai: Take em on the beach and Ty lee will find a bottle on the beach. (1 bottle.)

9- You'll acquire one once the quest starts....DUUUH! (1 bottle.)

And that's that!

You just have Anal with Nagina/Spirit and ask to go back to Book 1 at night and the rest is self-explanatory.

Hey...

I have a funny yet interesting question:

Well there's 2 questions in that matter:

1- Do you even have Korra with you on the Island?

2- Are you CERTAIN that you've done everything....Like explored EVERYTHING? (That includes the sex scenes, card game,Halloween event, etc.)
Where drop the bottles?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Dang ive been at the 5th book on the island and clicked on everything but still cant get the latest update stuff to start, so how do you start this bottle event and rest?

Last edited:

sircool

Sep 5, 2017
I got a bottle scene and one, but none of the others start nor do I know where to drop them off. or anything in the new .6 update

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes