timo103

Jun 17, 2018
How do you progress the katara marriage thing? I did all the stuff with Una, Nami, the council, the night girl, and there's nothing left I can find to do for it. Katara just keeps telling me to go invite people. I do have the option to go ice fishing for no gain now when I didnt before, and I have the option to have Nami engrave a ring for money that I dont have.

Reactions: Makassi_oz

ramonig

Mar 14, 2022
=========Bottles Locations==========

Total bottles: 11 bottle not 10 since you give one to Nagina/Spirit.

1- Zhu li and Varrick: Just press/tap on ''Photoshoot" and ask for the bottle. (1 bottle.)

2- Izumi: Blowjob on beach and you'll find one. (1 bottle.)

3- Katara: "Main girls" on the beach and ask her if she found a bottle. (1 bottle.)

4- Lin and Suyin: "Beifong Sisters" on the beach and ask em for bottles. (2 bottles.)

5- Fishtits and Serpent: Visit The Yacht and go back and fight the Serpent and you'll find a bottle on the beach. (1 bottle.)

6- Ikki and Opal: Wait a day and check on Ikki in The Mansion and you'll find her and Opal on the beach and ask em for bottles. (2 bottles.)

7- Hawky: Same as 6, but you just ask him to get you a bottle instead.(1 bottle.)

8- Ty lee and Mai: Take em on the beach and Ty lee will find a bottle on the beach. (1 bottle.)

9- You'll acquire one once the quest starts....DUUUH! (1 bottle.)
I dont understand the last bottle location and is the only one i cant find. Please help.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
From what I remember - this update is only half of the content that M plans to end love route ? It seems that we are getting ready for a really great finale :love: Once again - respect for MITY, they are doing a great job.

• Love
Reactions: CluckPover

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I seem to have found the first bug in this build, after loading the save, it didn't load the texture for Katara.
Idarksouls - M asked to report such bugs - if you want, send it to him. Book4 Katara.jpg

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Is there any guide to reach each route for book 2 and further? All I got from github was basic mechanic explanation but from the gallery theres plenty of endings which I assume needs different approach.
There's really not that many endings, and the choices for endings are so obvious that it's easy to know what is going to happen (for example, B2 Love gives you a choice to pick Azula, Mai, or to run away. This choice is: "Do you want Azula, Mai, or both?"). Also, for just about everything in the game, you are explicitly told what you need to do to progress. If you read the dialogue you WILL be told what to do next in 99% of cases. If all you want are the sex scenes there's a gallery mod in the first post on page 1 that will unlock everything and all the variants of the scenes. The gallery mod is great and really well done.

Reactions: F1forhalp

biggusdickus690

Jul 13, 2020
Im' having some trouble with a couple of thing:
- collected all bottles and driftwood but how do i start the bonfire?
- how do i get katara to marry me? spirit says at night but nowhere to be found

can someone give a small walkthrough as i'm totally stuck in the game after collecting the bottles.

ramonig

Mar 14, 2022
Im' having some trouble with a couple of thing:
- collected all bottles and driftwood but how do i start the bonfire?
- how do i get katara to marry me? spirit says at night but nowhere to be found

can someone give a small walkthrough as i'm totally stuck in the game after collecting the bottles.
Where did you find the bottles? Im missing one and can not find it, however i already marry Katara. I just went to where the Spirit is aleays at after talking to her where you store the bottles.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes