Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I *think* i've found the issue.

Reloaded the 1.0.5 save, and took Asami & Kya to the beach (boobjob). Then used the "Time Out" option, this unlocks another scene to invite Pema.

Next day, Ikki showed up on the beach and the actual bottle quest started.
That was it. thanks!

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
hey men, where you stored them? I´m stuck holding only two
Keep wandering The Grotto and the rest will be self-explanatory

And when you get to that point, just press/tap on the bottles icon!

is v1.0.6a is update for love rond or slave roud ??????
No, Love route only

I would have gone for Ty Lee, but storywise Katara just felt right to me.
Yeah, I get you, this entire build revolved around her....like...literally

(Edit: Plus she saved us a lot of pain in Book 1, 3 and 4...BOTH ROUTES

The MvP

The GOAT) (heheh...of ''all time'')

Last edited:

mrcmis2133

Mar 27, 2019
I stopped playing a long time ago so that the game could get a lot more content, is there anymore incest content after you get Azula pregnant, whether it be more Azula content or other characters?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
So is this still all love route stuff for the most recent update? The changelogs are... ambiguous.

Nevermind, based on the above comments, still love route, I guess. Would be nice for the changelogs to clarify this.

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
I wish there were options to have Zhu Li solo during 'the scenes' without Varrick being involved. Kind of like 'borrowing his wife' sort of thing. The only closet thing without Varrick in it is when you ask her to join you with Asami and Kya.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I stopped playing a long time ago so that the game could get a lot more content, is there anymore incest content after you get Azula pregnant, whether it be more Azula content or other characters?
As far as love route goes, you can do stuff with Korra and Senna together. There's also various scenes with Pema and Jinora, and even Ikki included. You can do a human sex tower with Su, Lin, Opal, and Toph. If you're looking for a more direct situation where it's you doing the incest, you play as Tenzin in the slave route and can get it on with Jinora.

Osford

Apr 19, 2018
I already saved all the bottles but I can't go to the past because it has to be at night and at night I can't enter the cave

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
I already saved all the bottles but I can't go to the past because it has to be at night and at night I can't enter the cave
Yeah, I have the exact same problem. We need the v.1.0.6b white serpent bugfix for that. Or just wait for v.1.0.6c. Otherwise, there is no continuing with the story.

Last edited:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
You go to the past from your cabin where the feature has been there since the epilogue started lol.

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
How do you progress the katara marriage thing? I did all the stuff with Una, Nami, the council, the night girl, and there's nothing left I can find to do for it. Katara just keeps telling me to go invite people. I do have the option to go ice fishing for no gain now when I didnt before, and I have the option to have Nami engrave a ring for money that I dont have.

Reactions: Makassi_oz
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes