Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Nah. Gotta know your audience.
If potential content appeals to maybe like 5% of players, but doesn't interest or causes discomfort in WAAAAAY above 50%, then it's probably not the right place for it.

I think 4ET's image and history speaks for itself, in terms of what to expect for new players. This game never advertised to Lgbt players.

You wouldn't download Grindr to look for single, straight women either.
agreed, just saying me and the 5% would appreciate, just a dream y'know

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone upload an image of the new content I have only seen two varrick and zhuli with the bottle and that's it

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
We understand. It's just the wrong game to ask for more of that particular kink.
The only reason Ezra made it in was a fan commissioned it. Same with any water works scenes.
judging by the amount a pee play in this and the teentitans game id have to disagree with you it feels like a fetish that grew on them

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
can someone help? how do I get the last bottle?
Try taking Izumi to the beach, or Mai/Azula and Ty Lee. Those were the least obvious to me.
There's also Kya and Asami, you ask them about the bottles and on way back you meet the mermaid. She needs help dealing with a sea serpent.
Also, you might have missed the one from Varrick and Zhu Li. They don't give the bottle after you do the thing with them. You have to tell them to give the bottle first.

Reactions: pointsss

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
think my save might be bugged i don't get the option with any of the characters to ask about bottles after getting the first one from varrick and ty lee and may won't leave the house something about helping ikki, nor did i run into the mermaid or sea serpent.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes