Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
You wouldn't even so much as hate fuck a big titty water tribe girl if given the chance?
Either way, I was just using Korra as an example with that image. There's plenty of girls in Korra to pick from. Outside of what you all list, there's Asami, Opal, Pema, Zhu Li, Eska. There's some picks in there. Pema is an SSS tier milf.
What I like about Pema is her personality, like she not only doesn't care if you cheat on her, but she also influences you to do it, her line in the first scene "do you want me to call the kids again" is really crazy hahaha and the fact of her accepting to share Jinora is phenomenal.

Reactions: DarkLink

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Only got one bottle from the photoshoot. Pretty sure i clicked on everything else in any possible combination.

Ty Lee and Mai won't go to the beach when asked in the mansion.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
What you meanm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have that one. It's gotta be bugged or something idk. Does it count the first one (that you poor on the statue) for anyone?
The first bottle doesn't count. Look down at the spoiler if you want to know.
I clicked on the option for sex with Nagina where the statue is, but nothing happens.
This might be a bug or you just haven't collected 10 bottles.

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020

The first bottle doesn't count. Look down at the spoiler if you want to know.

This might be a bug or you just haven't collected 10 bottles.

I already collected them all. It is most definitely a bug. The option would've never showed up without 10 bottles to begin with, but since I did have all 10 bottles I was allowed to chose the 2 options. Clicking the Spirit is the only one that works but not Nagina.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
So the route is still no finish? i was in the idea this was the last one for the love route
There is no end to this, but this is supposed to be the last love route epilogue update

There are going to be bugfixing updates though and probably another scene based on complaints I'm already seeing.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
how do you start the new stuff?
You can...
  1. Start from Book 4 and play through it, while making the correct choices to access the epilogue.
  2. Play through the whole game, while making the correct choices to access the epilogue.
  3. Search the thread for a save.
  4. Decompile the rpa files and fuck around with variables and the console to jump to where you want to get to.

Jul 10, 2017
You can...
  1. Start from Book 4 and play through it, while making the correct choices to access the epilogue.
  2. Play through the whole game, while making the correct choices to access the epilogue.
  3. Search the thread for a save.
  4. Decompile the rpa files and fuck around with variables and the console to jump to where you want to get to.
I mean the party i'm up to date but don't know how to start 1.06a content

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
wasnt expecting an update that adds stuff to the old books, thats good, also maybe add so we can fuck kataras mom xD

Last edited:

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
The finale is getting closer... instead of rejoicing that FET will see the finale - I'm overcome with sadness :( Let's hope that M will remember about his best project and - who knows - maybe in some time he will refresh or remaster or maybe change something in the main story...

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
'm lost I have two bottles but they won't give me more and I found the statue of the snake and I don't know what I have to do

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes